Deros Seeker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, and welcome to Deroseeker. We are a site dedicated to Video Games and Role Playing. We hope you have an enjoyable time here, and wish you good luck.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}

Go down 
+3
Faggot Master
Ghayaotic
Alpha-Hunter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:43 pm

Why'd you delete my lightsaber colour info it was relevent in helping members creat a jedi. PS I want to be someones apprentive, I'm going to make a character soon I've just been to busy of late.
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male
Number of posts : 444

Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:55 pm

It was off topic like most of the posts here.
Back to top Go down
Legardored
Legardored

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Well I have to be someones apprentice, so why not the sith masters pirat .
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:56 pm

Where are the rest of the damn members who votes and signed?
Back to top Go down
Legardored
Legardored

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:37 pm

Can we start yet?? im getting bored of waiting.
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:49 pm

Go ahead you can start.
There is no battle or anything right now, so don't worry about any of that.
I will follow once you post.
Back to top Go down
Legardored
Legardored

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 2:11 pm

Pssst making me start on your rp.
--------

Drako opened his eyes, he could sense all of the life around him, the only way he could describe it is as if he had been electrified. He stood up out of his medatation possision and looked around his room, he grabbed onto his left lightsaber and un hooked it from its harness. He egnited the krystal and held the red light from the saber to his face, the brightness of the saber lite up the room around him.

He pointed his free hand towards a small carbon box that was lying upon the floor in his room, concontrating as hard as he could he lifted the box from the floor and pulled it towards him, without time to blink Drako swumg his saber towards the box slicing it in two. He dis-egnited his saber and put it back into the harness, walking out of his room he came face to face with another Sith named Kikas, these two being near enough rivals Drako just nodded his head in reconition and walked on, he walked until he came across the masters room, walking inside he looked upon the chair in the middle of the large room, knelt down on one knee and said 'I believe you called Master Saras'.
-----
There are always rival siths geek
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 2:30 pm

I agree about the Sith rivalry.
---
"Ah my young apprentice, yes I summoned you for a rather important reason. You see, there has been a small problem in the area. Something about mercenaries, anyway they think they own the Hanger now, and even though it is not the property of the Sith, it is still a vital building to have. Go there and get rid of these men, but take care. I have already sent a group of ten troops to the area and they await you. Good luck." Explained the Sith lord, and he dismissed him.

Now Darth Saras had work to attend to, it was said that an ancient holocron had been found within one of the old Sith lord caves. This particular holocron had footage of a Sith lord himself, as well as many secrets of the Valley of the Sith. Saras had to have it. So he sent for the academy's best team of archiologists and sent them to find it. With luck, they would be successful and at last Saras could put his Sith language skills to use..
Back to top Go down
Legardored
Legardored

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:07 pm

Drako nodded his head and walked out of the room, as the door closed behind him he could sense something was not right 'Well ive got to get to the hanger'. Drako went back to his room and cloathed his self in his Sith robes and equipped his other lightsaber, he walked out of his room and into the main hall of the acedemy, it was fill with new sith recruits, some he knew would never become Sith warriors but just Sith guards they would be pawns in the Sith Empire.

Drako walked to the main door of the acedemy and was greeted by two guards holding viroblades 'Pass' said the guard on the left, Drako looked up at him and said 'Peace is a lie, There is only passion'. Drako has renewn the Sith code many times before and he knew it well, the guards opened the door and let Drako out into the barren wasteland he called home, the hanger was around an hours walk from the acedemys current postion so he began to walk.

One hour later...

Drako came to the hangers postion trying to sense where the others that Darth Saras had sent where he couldnt feel there life force, he kept looking for them until he came across their leader lying in a heap of blood on the sandy ground Drako knelt down beside him, he was alive but barly 'Captain Tralof what happened here?' the Captain looked up at Drako and said with his last breath 'Jed-' then he lay on the floor dead. Was it true that Jedi had came with the mercenaries he had to find out, but he could not sense any disturbance in the force Drako walked closer to the hanger and could only sense mercenaries, he could see more of his Sith troops lying on the ground some with lightsaber marks on their corpes.

'Good thing we have that Jedi in our team those Sith troops would have killed us' said one of the mercs, 'Yea but im sure there will be a Sith around here', they were not wrong Drako thought to himself, he walked towards the two mercs standing talking outside the hanger 'Your not wrong!' Drako said as he egnited one of his lightsabers, the mercs stopped talking and began to fire at Drako, he force pushed one of the mercs into the hanger exteriour knocking him unconcious Drako ran up towards the other merc who was still firing at Drako. Drako blocked most of the laser shots coming from the mercs rifle, but this merc was a very bad shot, Drako ran towards him and jumped over the merc, landing behind him Drako trusted his saber through the mercs chest and dis-egnited it the merc fell to the ground 'I need answers' Drako said to himself and he approced the now semi concious merc who was begining to raise his rifle to shot at him.

Drako force pulled the rifle from the mercs hands and began to approce him 'Where is the Jedi?' Drako said to the merc 'Where is the Jedi!' Drako said again he was begining to get annoyed he lifted the merc using his force powers and dragged him towards Drakos postion. The merc was struggling as hard as he could against Drakos grip upon his body 'I will ask once more and then im going to enjoy myself, where is the Jedi?' the merc started to struggle even harded against Drakos grip 'Very well' Drako began to choke the merc using the force 'Where is the Jedi!?!' Drako repeated 'H-, he went off as soon as he thought we had control of the hanger' said the merc as Drako began to ease up on the force choke he had upon him 'Thats why I couldnt sense him' Drako said to himself 'Very well i'll make this quick' egniting his lightsaber Drako pulled the merc towards him and impaled him on the sabers tip 'Now to clear the rest of this place out' Drako walked onto the hanger.

20 minutes later...

Drako stood inside the hanger surrounded by dead mercs covered in blood he smiled 'I need to tell Darth Saras about this Jedi' he then began to walk to the acedemy.

1 hour later.

Drako approced the acedemy doors and through the speakers he heard 'Pass', Drako put his hand on the door and replied 'Through passion, I gain strength' the doors opened and he make his way towards Darth Saras's chamber, when he approced the door it opened, he found Darth Saras in a state of Meditation 'My lord the merceneries have been dealt with.. but our troops are dead, they had help from a Jedi' upon hearing the word Jedi Darth Saras's eyes opened.
Back to top Go down
skythelegend
Whelp

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:26 am

Sky sat in the meditation chamber, he had premonitions before, usually
in times of great need and this was no different, he felt an ancient
dark force energy calling out to the force and hiding what he had
experienced from his superiors he decided to investigate.

Suddenly he had a vision, a forest in which there is no force an ancient sith artifact held so much darkside energy, he saw it being taken by a Sith Lord in a black cloak then he saw something happening on another planet, this time he saw his master Kar Sasin fatally wounded by one of Revan's dark Jedi in a city surrounded by ocean, he then saw the Leviathan in orbit of Dantooine destroying the enclave from orbit and the last part of the vision was of many jedi being slain by what looked like Madalorians while a sith lord corrupted the galaxy from it's center.

He knew that some of the events he saw could be taking place at that very moment, or that they could take years or even centuries to unfold, the future always is uncertain, he ran as quickly as he could using the force to increase his speed, to the jedi counsel chamber, the jedi guardian outside blocked his path "Wait until the councel is ready for you Padawan." she bluntly told Sky, but he needed to see them urgently as the fate of the galaxy could be at great risk "Let me through!" he said angrily feeling the darkside energy from the artifact affect him even now "I'm sorry, I should have more disipline." he apologized, the jedi guardian nodded and asked "Why do you need to see the counsel?" Sky looked at her while fighting the raging darkside and told her "To stop the Sith." his face as serious as his master's when teaching the ways of the force.

Knowing that Sky was telling the truth the Jedi Guardian interrupted the councel's meeting "Great Jedi Masters, one of the students has something of great importance to tell you." she told the counsellors and they allowed Sky to tell them about his vision, after he had told them the entire vision they began to discuss what he had seen "First, the destruction od the enclave, you said it was destroyed after the Sith Lord completed his Jedi training, what dos that mean?" a more brash Human member of the councel asked, another this one a Twi-lek helped to explain "The force dosn't always tell us everything clearly, it sometimes leads us in circles until we can understand exactly what it was trying to tell us, you of all jedi should know this master Zhar." as the other members of the counsel nodded in agreement, Sky stood and told the counsel hi own interpritation of the vision "I can feel the Sith artifact even here, it is reaching out to me and if I can feel it, the Sith can also feel it, it is in a place where the force cannot exist, but if the Sith find it before we do, they will bring the galaxy to it's knees, after the Sith get the artifact they will go to Manaan where they hope to use it in some sort of weapon and that master Sasin is how you died, after this I don't know what happens, maybe if we succeed in stopping the Sith from getting the artifact the rest of my vision comes true, I don't know, but I know the Mandalorians won't kill the Jedi for years as their armour is completely different to what currently exists."

The Jedi Master Kar Sasin who had remained silent until now spoke to Sky.
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 12:24 pm

This is my Jedi post.
------
"My dear apprentice, there is much going on at this time, the force has been playing tricks on our mind, so we cannot know what is to happen and what is not. You must trust that we are going to deal with it in time, but their are much more serious tasks at hand. Understand this, and learn from this." Kar explained.
"Yes master." Replied Sky.
The council session ended and all Jedi were excused.
"Sky, I am going to the planet of Manaan, you shall accompany me, there has been some trouble our base there, no doubt the Sith are involved. Our ship will be fueled and readied soon, so do anything you have to before we go.
At that Sky ran off, and Kar walked along. Suddenly a burst of blasts wizzed up in the air, and people outside the enclave were screaming in horror. Kar ran out and saw Mandalorians blasting the odds out against a group of refugees. In an instant, he used his powerfull jump ability and in doing so he sliced a mandalorian's head off. He began taking strikes at the rest of the team, until the captain came up with a vibroblade and struck violently at Kar. He blocked it and took care of the captain with a vertical slash. The threat now delt with, Kar Sasin returned to the Enclave and got ready to embark on his journey.
Back to top Go down
skythelegend
Whelp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 6:36 pm

"Sarra, hey Sarra, wait." Sky called out to a beautiful Rutian Twi'lek Jedi Knight, she stopped, turned and asked "What is it padawan?" looking at him as if he were a Master and yet acknowledging his rank as Padawan in her tone "I have a Jedi Warship in orbit called the Wyvern, it is the most advanced warship in the galaxy and it has been specially built and designed by me, it contains several meditation chambers for Jedi to center themselves, as the darkside can easily corrupt even the most disiplined Jedi in times of war. Please take the Wyvern to Manaan and destroy the sith fleet when they arrive with the artifact, it cannot be activated by anyone affected by the darkside and I'm lashing out because of the artifact" Sky told her just as he told her how he had felt the darkside calling to him prior to his visions.

He walked toward her, grabbed her arm and kissed her, she didn't resist, but instead drew herself closer to him, then Sky held his face close to hers and told her "The Wyvern is cloaked, but you only need to travel to these coordinates and you'll need one of these crystals to open it" while he said his last few words he took out a holocron, but this one was unfamiliar to Sarra "I will do what I can my love, and maybe, when I myself have completed my training, both of us can be together." she whispered in his ear before walking to the meditation chambers, knowing he needed to do more, Sky found a corner to hide in and contacted through the force a Mandalorian he had helped 36 years ago, he sent his message and journeyed to the space port, where his Master Kar Sasin was waiting.

"I'm sure I just heard you say something Sky, but I could not understand anything you said and I am sure that you spoke in basic" Kar spoke to Sky as soon as he saw him, to which Sky replied "There are many mysterys to the force, to understand but one of them would take many lifetimes Master" Kar Sasin laughed and walked his apprentice onto the ship while further discussing Sky's vision.
Back to top Go down
Legardored
Legardored

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 5:41 am

It would help if people. who joined this would post now and again... and AH you couldnt do your Sith post could ye so we could continue on?
Back to top Go down
The Great Eye
Peasent
The Great Eye

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 7:01 am

Kikas strolled through the hallways of the Sith Temple. He passed by another apprentice named Drako, who coolly nodded at him. Kikas glared at him and kept walking.
" He thinks he's so smart," Kikas muttered, "just because he is a Padawan now. Its not my fault I havent been chosen yet." He went to the practice room, where he viciously destroyed several practice droids. He could feel his power rise with his anger, and he liked it. "But what good is my anger," he thought, "if I dont have a master to help me utilize it?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:03 am

Sith dude
-----
"A Jedi you say? Hmm strange how a Jedi got here. But there are many ways of deceiving a few port soldiers. Don't worry about it my young apprentice, you have done enough, you see I have my eyes on another young Sith. Though he is not yet as powerful as you, with time and a master, he shall become a valuable part of the academy. You may know him his name is Kikas."

At this Drako butted in loudly.
"But master, he is a fool of a Sith! Please I beg of you master, don't consider this, he will ruin the academy. He will bri-"

"Silence! I have made my decision. He is strong in the force an I will unlock his true potential, but don't worry I won't neglect your skills. Now go and fetch him for me, tell him I have an important assignment for him...
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female
Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 2:51 pm

ok, sorry, i kinda forgot about this lol, well here ya go

Wakka was getting extremly impatient, the man said that he would be their hours ago. He was just about to leave when theman finaly showed up.
The following is a rough translation into english.
"Hello"

"You said that you where leaving right away. What happened?"

"Somehing... came up. This made me pull away from the hit I had planned, and pick somebody else for you."

"Oh really, and what was that"

"Nothing that I can get into detail with right now. anyways, here is all the info you need about your target. This won't be easy."

"Ok, what do you want me to do until then?"

"Just sit tight, their are many enemies all around you, it is best to lay low for atleast a week."

"Fine. goodbye"

Will we be able to battle when everybody has signed up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deroseeker.darkbb.com
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 9:25 pm

Name: Asani

Race: Kushiban

Faction: Jedi

Class: Jedi Apprentice

Weapons: Green Lightsaber[1]

Description: Asani is a one meter tall male Kushiban from the planet Kushiban who wields his lightsaber in his right hand.

(Here are three links the first to information about the species Kushiban, the second to information about a know Jedi Master of this species Jedi Master Ikrit and the third to information about the native planet of these species Planet Kushiban.)

Past: Asani was taken as a Jedi apprentice when he was twelve by Vandar Tokare a male Jedi Master
and member of both the Dantooine Enclave Councile and Jedi High Council, in 4022 BBY the Mandalorians began attacking worlds on the Outer Rim, but the Senate decides not to declare war. Instead of declaring war the Senate decided to let the Jedi High Council sort out the situation, after they heard that the Mandalorians were stockpiling captured resources in preperation for invasion. Vandar Tokare was chosen by the Jedi High Concil to carry out this mission, as the Council thought the best thing to do would be to send in a single Jedi capable of such a task. When Vandar Tokare was given this mission he knew that he would not be able to continue his training with Asani and would not be able to bring Asani with him, Vandar Tokare knew he would not return for many years and Asani could not wait for his master to return.

The Jedi High Council wanted to give Asani his Jedi Knighthood trials, but Vandar Tokare recommended another possibility. That Asani waits for another Jedi Master to take him as his apprentice and finish his training or wait until another path may present its self, different to apprenticeship that would also prepare Asani for Jedi Knighthood. The Jedi High council agreed with Vandar Tokare's suggestions to wait until Asani was given an opportunity to prove that he was ready to be a Jedi or until he was chosen by abother Jedi Master as his Padawan. Asani travelled from Coruscant to the planet of Dantooine, from where his master would take a fighter to the Outer Rim and bid farewell to him for many years.

Starting Planet: Dantooine

Last edited by PhluXx on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 9:27 pm

As Asani stood on the landing platform watching
his master's fighter disappear in the sky after they gave there
goodbyes, he began to wonder what was to become of him know that he was
a Padawan with no master. He began to walk back into the building with
all the possibilities running through his mind, he decided to head to
his chambers and meditate on it. But he found it difficult as he knew
every one was staring at him and he knew there were two reasons, one
that they knew what had just happened to him and were probably mocking
the idea of an apprentice without a master. And the second reason for
all the stares was that they didn't know who he was and they had never
seen somthing like him in robes and walking. Asani tryed to take his
mind off of all of this so he looked around him and as he did he saw
Master Kar Sasin with his Padawan Sky and this just brought back memories of him and his master. Asani then continued to his meditation chamber.

Last edited by PhluXx on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 3:28 am

WOw never expected anyone to be a Kushuban, they are pretty cool actually, I have seen them before. Actually they are common in the old republic books.
Back to top Go down
Legardored
Legardored

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:34 am

Sorry my internet has been screwing me.
-----------
Drako bowed his head 'Yes Lord Saras', he stood up and starting to walk out of the room 'Master I hope your not forgetting the rule of One Master and One Apprentace' saying this Drako walked out of the room and down the dark hall of the acedemy. 'What in the name of Marka Ragnos is Lord Saras thinking, if I have to kill this Kikas I will be pleased', he walked on until he came across a large room in the middle of the acedemy fill with people, he walked towards a recruit and grabbed hhis arm 'Where is Kikas?'.

'Hes in the training room Lord Ragnos', Drako let go off the recruit and walked on into the training room, he watched Kikas train on the driods 'Not bad Kikas' Drako said mockingly as he walked through the door clapping his hands 'For some reason Lord Saras is asking for you, you should go now' Drako smiled at Kikas who was still holding his saber egnited and ready.
Back to top Go down
skythelegend
Whelp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 4:35 pm

"In all my travels, Asani is the only Kushiban I've ever had the good fortune to meet, I could spend a millennium wandering the galaxy and still, I'd be missing out on so much." Sky mused to his master, who usually meditated during hyperspace travel, but when he was with Sky he sometimes forgets which one of them is the Jedi Master, "Tell me Sky, what do you know of Myrkr?" he said to his apprentice.

Sky turned away and replied "Please master, do not remind me of that planet, there are vast regions of the planet in which the force cannot exist, this is because of the tree dwelling reptillian creatures called Ysalamiri, they have the remarkible ability to push away the force therefore avoiding detection from the predatory species, the Vornskrs, these Kath Hound like predators sense their prey through the forc and are of greater risk to Jedi and Sith alike and the stronger in the force a person is, the more danger they're in, the planet itself is a dense forest world and the plantlife is unique as all plants on Myrkr have a strange metallic compound within them and this makes scanning extremely difficult." after listening to his apprentice's detailed explaination of Myrkr, Kar waited for a few seconds, thinking about what Sky had just said, of Sky's vision and of the war across the galaxy, he then asked "Do you think the artifact is on Myrkr?" to which Sky responded "No, I don't think, I know, I can feel it, reaching out, it's affecting me, trying to corrupt me, I can tell it hasn't afected you master, but it is a powerful Sith artuifact that attempts to corrupt only the most powerful Jedi, or lure the most powerful Sith." Kar smiled and slowly shook his head "Are you saying that you are more powerful than me Sky? That kind of arrogance will get you killed." he pointed out to Sky but Sky only said in return "No, you're at least a decade ahead of me, if I train with you for that amount of time, maybe we'll both be equals, I'm just confused to how that artifact didn't choose you first."
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 5:19 pm

Jedi
----
"Come sit my apprentice, I have much to tell you. This artifact has been trying to corupt my mind to do the work of a Sith, even now it grasps my thoughts, trying to make me evil, all you have to do is block it out with the Force. Ofcourse you know the Force is both physical and mental, both of which have benefits. Close your eyes and let the Force take you, think on something you enjoy, but be mindfull young one, for if you think to hard, the Sith wil ltry to use this against you. They have a powerful Sith lord, his name escapes me after all this time, but we fought many years ago, and the battle was intense. No-one was victorious, but both of us have scars, his power has increased much since then, and he seeks to control many young Jedi. When the time comes, we will clash again, and the Force will be the only thing that determines out fate. On Manaan, the Sith have much power there, we must see what they have done to our people and deal with it. Don't worry, so long as you stay strong, the Sith will never corrupt you."

*After talking Kar got up and entered the corkerel-pit.*

"Welcome master Jedi." Came the piliot's voice.
"Thankyou, I need to use the communucator, there is someone I must talk to from Dantooine."
"Very well." He replied and handed a long range comlink to Kar.

"Hello? Anyone there? I repeat, anyone there? Over" Kar Sasin spoke into the device.
"Master Kar Sasin? I am pleased to hear from you, how can I help?" Said Asani on the other side.
"I have an assignment for you, go to the Wookie homeplanet of Kashyyyk, and find a Wookie skilled with a blaster, or blade whatever, convince him to go with you back to the academy and help out the Jedi, pay him whatever he wants. It is vital you get one back, they are loyal allies and fiersome fighters." Kar explained.
"Ofcourse master."

PS:I need someone to reply to the Sith stuff so I can post my Sith guy.
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 6:19 pm

Once Asani passed Master Sasins request to the Council and they agreed, Asani took a transport ship to Kashyyyk where he went in search of a skilled Wookie in several tree villages. He was told by one of the elders that there was a albino Wookie who had not gone on the hunt, because he was seen as weak because he was albino but the elder said he was anything but and probaly the finest marksman on Kashyyyk, Asani was told that it was as if this Wookie could sense what was going to happen in the hunt before it did and it was a shame he was not on the hunt. Asani asked where this Wookie could be found and was told he was in the tree village at the foot of the mountain, Asani travelled there and emediatelly felt the presence of a force sensetive being. He followed this fealing and was lead to the Albino wookie, where Asani ingaged in conversation.
Asani "I have been told by an elder of a Wookie who had not gone on the hunt, but this I did not expect a strong young Wookie like you has not gone with his kinsman. Why is this?"
The Wookie replys angrly "Why do you moke me, do you not see I am white fur and weak"
Asani replys "I apollogise if you thought I was mocking but I was mearly asking, what is your name my friend"
Wookie replys "Tojjevvuk, what is it that you want?"
Asani replys "I heard of a strong Wookie who had the skills with a blaster like no other and I came in search of him"
Tojjevvuk "Why did you come in search of me"
Asani "I was hoping I could buy your skill my friend what do you say"
Tojjevvuk "What would you pay?"
Asani "What do you ask?"
Tojjevvuk "A thousand credits and a new bow"
Asani "Five hundred credits and a bow"
Tojjevvuk "If you let me know what my skills would go to I agree"
Asani answers "Your services would help the Jedi"
Tojjevvuk "You are a Jedi?"
Asani "A Padawan yes"
Tojjevvuk grabs Asanis hand and shakes it "I agree to work for the Jedi for free"
Asani "I sensed a good in you before I meet you. Know we must continue to the Accademy"
Once Asani boarded a trade ship in route to the academy he contacted Master Sasin and informed him of his success, Master Sasin applauded him and said he would contact him once they reached the accademy.
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 12:18 pm

After several hours of travelling, the small transport entered the atmosphere of Manaan, and four fighters appeared to guide it into the city. Later they landed, and the two Jedi departed.
"What shall you do?" Asked Kar Sasin to the pilot and crew.
"We are gonna look around, help you a bit, take this com, and buzz me if anything goes wrong." He replied.
The men shook hands and walked departed.
Kar along with Sky got past the security area and entered one of the lush plazas, full of plants, water, and plenty of citizens. The Jedi walked around a little and farmiliarised themselves with the area a little, soon after they continued on to Jedi base that had been attacked.
As they walked along the charred marble path, they could sense a great battle had happened, one that the Sith took victory from. The two men opened what was left of the blast door and continued in to a place full of rubble, where a small group of maybe ten to fifteen soldiers were standing, clearing up. There were also a group of Selkath investigators, who were searching for clues as to what had happened.
The leader of the troops came up and greeted the Jedi.
They exchanged hellos and began talking of this fray.
"So, you are sure the Sith done it?" Asked Kar.
"Ofcourse, but without proof we have nothing on them, they destroyed all the cameras and that was the only proof we had. Sneaky rats, we have to get them back, once we get this base up and running again we will strike harder than ever."Said the Captain.
"Leave this base, the locals will clear it up, your not safe here, head to the main base of this district and stay there until here is repaired, then more troops will come and help reinforce it. Me and my apprentice will investigate into what happened, and pay the Sith back for their assault. Don't worry." Explained Kar.

Again the two Jedi went wondering.
"Ok Sky, search the northern part of the district for any evidence of Sith here that can wield a lightsaber, then report back to me via comlink. Also, there are alot of Sith soldiers here, avoid them if you can as it will cause trouble, and we don't want that."
Back to top Go down
Legardored
Legardored

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 1:41 pm

We need a copy feature anyway I already said this but it didnt work so AH im gona take control of Great Eyes Char for this one seeing as he hasnt been on ina week.
----------

Kikas looked at Drako and dis-egnited his saber 'What does he want?' said Kikas, Drako replyed with a sly smile 'How would I know?', Drako stared at Kikas and waited for a reply 'Very well' said Kikas who began to walk out the door nudgeing Drakos shoulder as he left the room and began to make his way towards Lord Saras's room, when Kikas got to the door he opened it and looked at Lord Saras 'You asked for me?'.
---------------------------
Short and sweet sorry GE, now for my guy.
---------------------------

Drako watched as Kikas left the room 'What a fool' Drako thought to himself, I need to meditate, Drako began to walk towards his room and entered a small meditation chamber he sat on the floor and closed his eyes. Once his eyes were closed he could feel everything around him, it was electricty coursing through his body through every pour in his body.

'I am death, I am pain, I am the meaning of suffering' Drako kept saying to himself over and over again. Then he was transported to a planet, one that he did reconise, one that had another Sith acedemy on it the planet had life on it and then it was gone, completely barren of life it was stripped of the force, it was nothing.

Then he was again transported to the hall outside of his room within the acedemy, it was empty bodys lay on the floor, some with saber burns the others with blaster wounds, dead all of them. The acedemy felt empty, no life apart from the creatures that had now taken residents within his home, something had gone wrong.

Before he could blink his eyes he was again transported only this time, he saw himself faceing a Jedi 'You will die Jedi' he heard himself say 'The darkside is strong in you Drako but this is were your reign of death ends' he heard the Jedi say, he then saw the Jedi run towards himself both egniting their sabers watching the fight that was happening before him he saw the Jedi thrust his saber into Drakos chest, then he saw it in reverse this time seeing himself stab the Jedi in the chest with his saber.

Drako opened his eyes 'I will have to move my training further, I need to visit the Tomb of Marka Ragnos'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next