Hello, and welcome to Deroseeker. We are a site dedicated to Video Games and Role Playing. We hope you have an enjoyable time here, and wish you good luck.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Legardored

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:45 am

Actually AH Darth means 'Mister' in the old republic before Darth Bane made it into Darth = Lord Razz
------------

Drako stood before Darth Saras and engited both of his sabers and dropping into a Jar'Kai/Juyo fighting style, 'Lets see if your sword play is as good as your force powers Lord Saras' jerked Drako before running towards his master who has just egnited one of his lightsabers.

Two Hours Later.....

After a long training season it was clear that Drakos lightsaber skills had greatly improved since the last time they had trained like this 'Lord tell me how did you know I was talking to Darth Hord?' Drako asked as they left the training room.
--------
What ever happened to comitment >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha-Hunter
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:29 am

Well that sucks
And Phluxx I just thought of something for you to do, I was gonna bring everyone to Manaan.

Whelp

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:05 pm

Hello?

I'm waiting for someone to take their turn so I can have another move, I need a reaction that I can react to, otherwise I'll be able to unfairly dictate the course of the game.

Now post, somebody, please.

Last edited by skythelegend on Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha-Hunter
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:46 pm

Well I don't know what to reply to.
You said you payed your agent to do stuff, and then left it.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:07 pm

I also wait for your next post AH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha-Hunter
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:43 am

OK I will post later.

Whelp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:11 pm

It was before TGE's last turn, but since their move didn't really affect mine and my move took so long I decided to wait for you to post JEM.

Anyway my last game post is the really long one, it affects several characters, including the sith who should know that the artifact is on it's way to Manaan in the hands of another Sith Lord.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legardored

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:21 am

It seems everytime I join an Rp, people just stop posting, must be because I write so much and it annoys people who read them, maybe I should just write a book >_<.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha-Hunter
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:13 am

Only me, you, Sky and TGE actually post in this RP.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Yea I noticed because the others really do have some comitment problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skythelegend
Whelp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:29 pm

Uh I need a reaction on Manaan for, a Sith warship bein destroyed by
the Wyvern, Kar Sasin being told by a Mandalorian that a Sith Lord named Darth Sohkarr
has the artifact and his thoughts on Sky and Sarra Jhaani and lastly the dark side affecting Sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha-Hunter
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:47 am

Ok I will post tonight.
I will not talk about the dark side on sky though, you can do that after me.

Whelp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:40 am

Still waiting on that post JEM.

Damn, I'd have an easier time posting this if I could see it on my VDU without having to highlight everything to check the spelling every few seconds

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legardored

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:50 am

Sky, I think this Rp has closed, cause Im waiting for a reply aswell but it doesnt seem to be happening. So to be honest I would say that this is :closed: ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha-Hunter
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:49 pm

I wasn't given anything to post back too.
So I am trying my best here.
-------------
"My young apprentice, when you become a master of the Dark side, you will learn much. Ancient Sith Lords were always on the lookout for little trecherous apprentices, trying to betray their master and take over. So when they wanted to do this, they would normally run to another Sith lord for help. I simply read your mind like a book. You must learn to keep your mind closed, all the time, get it?.
Drako gave it some thought as they walked around the ship, and continued to ask some questions.

-------------
Four hours later

"Twenty minutes till touchdown master Sith!" Yelled the pilot.
Within a few moments the Sith prepared themselves for the landing.
Support ships suddenly appeared at each side of sith transport, requesting landing codes of some kind, which the pilot gave.
------
Roughly an hour later

After having their weapons removed by local authorities, the three Sith arrived in main plaza district, which is where the two central militia bases were located.
The group were immediatly greeted by the commander of the base, as well as large group of men. They exchanged greetings and continued on to the base.
They made theirselves at home, unpacking what supplies they got and immeditaly heading for the mess hall. As they wondered around the compound, they realised the immense size of it.
They went out onto a large balcony, over-looking the never ending sea. Darth Saras stoped, and the two apprentices turned and stared at him.
"You two continue to the food hall, I will catch up." He explained.
They did as they were told.
Saras turned and looked to the gaping water. His eyes seemed to get lost in the riddle of waves that curved and curved. He closed his eyes and began to relax...

Suddenly a vision began to occur.
Flashing images were traveling through his head, coming and going without notice.
In time they were slowing down, and he found himself in a room.
Around him were acient walls, with ancient Sith writings on them.
A glowing object rested upon what looked to be a sacrificial table, but merely resembled one.
Whispers were echoeing in Saras' ear, as he began to stumble towards the object.
Suddenly two Jedi appeared infront of him.
He recognised them.
The Jedi master and his apprentice.
They ignited their blades and got ready for a duel.
Saras felt around his waist for his sabers, but realised there was nothing there.
He glimpsed down and saw nothing.
But suddenly he felt an incredibly painful experience, as a red blade passed through his stomach and into his line of sight. Saras coughed out some blood and began choking, with the whispers now screaming in his ear.

Suddenly he was transported somewere else.
An absolutely massive stretch of city, with many bridges.
Two figures stood at the end of the bridge that Saras was on.
They dropped their hoods and glared at Saras, drawing their sabers while doing so.
They started charging at him, and as they got closer Saras recognised them as Kikas and Drako!
He took out his blades and charged at them, but just as they clashed, Saras awoke from this vision.
Doused in sweat and out of breath.
He could still feel the molten burn of the saber that was jabbed through his stomach.
He wiped his face and began to make his way to the mess hall.

Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:50 pm

Now for the guys who are still in the RP sorry I haven't been on for a while.
But I would reccomend trying to get a battle going on.
I won't RP again 'till tommorow.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   

Back to top Go down

Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4