Hello, and welcome to Deroseeker. We are a site dedicated to Video Games and Role Playing. We hope you have an enjoyable time here, and wish you good luck.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
skythelegend
Whelp

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:41 pm

Sky immediately sought out a Rodian named Hulas, who he knew to be a
member of the Genoharadan, a secret organization of assassins, Sky had
a deal with Hulas which unlike his work from any other client, involved
no killing whatsoever, Sky used many assassins and bounty hunters as
informants as they could go places where Jedi couldn't.

"Stop right there, jedi" a Selkath said pointing a gun to Sky's head
"You're that jedi aren't you? The one who knows about my master." Sky
looked at the Selkath and told him "You will give me all your money and
go home." and the Selkath just echoed what Sky had just said in a
submissive fasion, he gave Sky 243 credits turned and walked back the
way Sky came from, Sky had the 100 credits he needed to pay Hulas and
some extra which he decided to hang onto just incase he needed it.

Sky eventually found Hulas, in a canteena with three Twi'lek dancers
fussing around him, two of them were Lethan Twi'leks and the other a
Rutian Twi'lek, when he saw Sky he didn't react, that is until he saw
Sky's eyes, then he beckoned the three Twi'leks away to have some
privacy with his old client "Sky? I thought you were dead."
he said in a surprised voice "And that I were an old man?" Sky
mockingly asked, as he remembered the last time Hulas worked for him
was during the War of Exar Kun "Hulas I need you to tell me everything
you know about the attack on the Republic Embassy." Sky said while
offering the Rodian 5 credits, Hulas took the money and told Sky "I'll
try but I don't think I can remember everything" Sky then replied "Are
you sure?" while offering Hulas another 5 credits, Hulas took these too
and told Sky "The Sith have been talking, about this ancient artifact,
the most powerful sith can sense it and want to use it for bad, bad
things." Sky, stared Hulas straight in the eyes and told him "I know,
jedi can also feel it, I for example know where it is, now is there
something I don't know?" Hulas looked evasive and responded "I think
I've told you everything I know." Sky held up 10 credits which Hulas
took and continued "They have a weapon, big bad sith weapon, they found
it on the seafloor and plan to use it against the Selkath." Sky held up
another 10 credits "Go on." he said as Hulas took them and kept
speaking "They mess with the Firaxan Sharks, they think it will help
them take over Manaan with some kind of mind control, like that thing
you jedi do." Hulas stopped talking again which was Sky's signal to pay
him even more money this tim he gave Hulas 20 credits then Hulas
started speaking again "They plan to kill a jedi master after one of
them saw him arrive in a vision, they know about his apprentice who is
affected by the artifact, without his master they will take the
apprentice and make him do bad, bad things, I'd watch out if I were you
Sky, or you'll lose your apprentice." Sky smiled and told Hulas "No
Hulas, I am the apprentice and here is your final payment." he said as
he held up 50 credits, Hulas tried to take them but Sky snatched them
away before the Rodian could reach "And I will give them to you after
you finish spying on the sith and record everything you see and here on
this datapad" Hulas grudgingly accepted the datapad and his
observational mission from Sky and walked out of the canteena.

Meanwhile a Mandalorian had found Kar Sasin, the Jedi Master he had been looking for and told him of his success on Myrkr.

Quote :
I told this Mandalorian to observe, so he's telling you what he saw, he was told not to fight unless absolutely necessary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Great Eye
Peasent

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:34 pm

(AH, Legadored put me in a spot, please post what Saras wants...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legardored

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:15 am

Hehe Im good at putting people into the spot light Razz .
-------

Drako stood up, holding his head, he tired to shake off the feeling of pain within his head but it wasnt working 'What did that vision mean?' he asked himself, 'I need to see Saras'. Drako walked out of his room and turned the corner towards Saras's room 'Lord Ragnos, we need your help!' he heard a voice from behind him it was a Sith trooper running up the hall towards Drako 'What do you need trooper?' Drako replied 'Kath Hounds sir three of them causing some trouble outside!'.

Drako looked at the trooper, then began to approce him once Drako was face to face with the trooper he said 'I have more important matters to attend to' in such a calm voice it was un-nerving, 'But Lor-', 'I have no time for this' Drako inturpted the trooper, Drako then grabbed the trooper by the throat and lifted him off the ground 'Sort this mess out yourself there are three of them and over one hundred of us get to work' Drako said before throwing the trooper to the ground. Drako turned his back and began walking down the hall again, he opened the door to see Kikas standing in the room still, he walked up and stood beside Kikas 'Lord Saras there is something I mus-' Drako was saying before Saras put his hand up for silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha-Hunter
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:43 am

Sith
----
"Silence child, enter and be silent, remain silent." Came Darth Saras' cold voice.
"I have an important thing to tell both of you, something both of you will pleased about. You are both the most skilled in the entire academy, and your skills are remarkable for such young sith. It is for that reason, I have decided to rank both of you up, to a full grown Sith." Announced Saras. The two young apprentices were shocked and excited at this, but like all sith, they never showed it.
"Ofcourse Drako will remain my apprentice, but now both of you are rather important members of this academy. Congratualtions." Said Saras.
The two Sith scurried out the door and continued their duties.
Saras sat in his meditative postition and closed his eyes.
He began concentrating on the ancient artifact that the Sith were after.
Suddenly visions began to fill his mind, images of this ancient tool, but not the exact location of it. He was too far away. So he used his great powers to infiltrate the mind of the young Jedi who could see where it was, Sky. He had to know where the Jedi was, so he could hunt his master.
But for now, he would take a look at his memories, and see where this artifact is....

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:42 am

Drako enterted his room and punched the wall 'What was that old man thinking knighting Kikas a Sith Warrior, hes never had the training I have had...I am going to visit the Tombs, I need to become stronger'.

Drako walked out of his room and down the hall towards the entrance of the acedemy 'Pass' said the guard at the door, 'Through passion, I gain strenght', the door of the acedemy opened and Drako walked into the waste land off Korriban he looked at the ground fifteen or more Sith troops lay on the ground aswell as three Kath hounds. Drako walked passed the bodies to find one Sith troop alive breathing heavily he grabbed Drakos leg 'Lor, Lord Ragnos' coughed the trooped 'I need medical help' the troop coughed up blood as he said this 'Release my leg' Drako said without looking down the trooper did as he was asked 'I will stop the pain' Drako said again looking down upon the trooper and egniting his saber, the trooper looked up towards Drako, Drako could smell the fear emitting from the troopers body 'No, Noo-' befoe the trooper could finish what he was saying Drako brought his saber down onto the troopers head spilitting it in two.

Drako dis-egnitied his saber and walked down the vally until he was met by four large tombs he could see Marka Ragnos's Tomb, Naga Sadow's Tomb, Tulak Hord's Tomb and Ajunta Pall's Tomb. He knew them all well he had visited each of them he had searched for Ajunta Palls sword but never found it, instead he found a force ghost in each that gave him advice Marka Ragnos, gave him the most when ever he was asked.

Drako began walking through the Valley of the Dark Lords he could feel the evil energy surround him, it impowered him, made him feel strong, he walked until he stood outside Marka Ragnos's Tomb, he looked up at the sheer sight of it, it always made him go in awe when he seen it. The temple was old, it had seen centruies of this world, it had centruies of history. It was not without his wounds each of the Tombs had suffered great distress with un-honourable Sith wanting to become great through stealing, but he had no time to think of this.

Drako entered the tomb and walked the long dark hall, the dark energy within this tomb was indeed strong but he could not afford to be side tracked, Drako walked further and further into the tomb until he came to the main sancuary. He looked at the statue in the middle of the room, 'Marka Ragnos I call you, come before me.' Drako shouted his voice echoing off the walls, just then a tall figure came from the shadows, its presence was frighting to most but not Drako. Drako looked at the figure then got on one knee 'Marka I am in need of your assistance, I have been havi-'. Marka Ragnos inturpted him 'Having visions young Drako, yes I know when I gave you my Darth title I opened a channel into your mind, I see what you see, but I am unable to do anything, I have noticed you recently became a Sith Warrior, with this comes responsability but it has eluded me as to why you have come'. Marka Ragnos's force ghost finished what had to be said, Drako stood up and walked towards Marka 'Marka, I have seen the vision of my death, I need to become more powerful' Drako finished looking towards Marka's unearthly dead face 'Drako with a midichlorain level of 17,600 you are reasonably powerful, you need to learn more skills it is true but these I can not teach you I am a spirt of my former self, with my holocron being taken I can only teach you Sith language'.

Drako stared at Marka for a small while 'Very well, I will visit Tulak Hord's tomb and ask him for saber help, he will only speak in Sith tounge let my training begin'.

Several Hours later.....

.:.Sith language.:.

'Klarksss, rkalss ratkasss lartkass umpoklass Drako'
(You have learned quickly Drako) said Marka
'Raklnass Trulss graklss, marsss Marka'
(Your a good teacher Marka)

.:.English.:.

Drako looked at Marka, 'Is that all?' Drako said with surpise Marka looked down at him 'Be grateful I taught you this' Marka said with an angery voice 'Yes sorry Marka, I'll be going now I need to rest I will visit Tulak Hord's tomb tommorw' Drako turned and walked down the halls again he could hear Marka shout out before disappering into the darkness 'Waste of time'. Drako walked out of the tomb only to be met by Kikas 'What do you want "Darth Zirin'.

Last edited by Legardored on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : AH edit:I edited your post because you and TGE are not Sith lords, just Sith Knights I guess.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha-Hunter
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:25 pm

There is a slight mistake, you guys are not Sith Lords yet, that is like a Jedi Master.
You are like the Sith version of Jedi knights ok.
You are not a Sith lord 'till later.

Admin

Number of posts : 427

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:45 pm

The Sith version of Jedi Knight is Sith Knight. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Great Eye
Peasent

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:47 pm

"I want nothing from you!" hissed Kikas, shoving his way past Drako. "Do you think these tombs are your own, that you are a mighty Sith to inquire what I do? I am getting tired of you. Stay out of my way."
"Is that a threat?" growled Drako. "Consider it one." replied Kikas coldly as he disappeared into the shadows.

Kikas passed between the tombs respectfully, then kept on into the desert. Kikas loved the darkness, the aloneness, the desolation that the desert gave him. He sat down on a rock, and looked back; he could see the faint lights of the Sith Academy behind him.

Then, he had an idea.

"Darth Saras is looking for a powerful artifact" he mused, "What if I found it for him? I would become famous among the Sith for my deed."

He smiled, then got up and headed back to the Academy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legardored

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:47 pm

True Ive changed it.. cause its not Sith Knight silly.
Sith Apprentace - Jedi Padawan
Sith Warror - Jedi Knight
Sith Lord - Jedi Master
I changed it to Sith Warrior but I was thrown off by the whole
Quote :
"I have an important thing to tell both of you, something both of you will pleased about. You are both the most skilled in the entire academy, and your skills are remarkable for such young sith. It is for that reason, I have decided to rank both of you up, to a full grown Sith."
---------
Drako smiled as Kikas walked off into the tombs 'Next time you touch me, I will kill you Kikas, this is no threat...its a promise' he said under his breath as he walk towards the acedemy. He reached the door the bodies had been moved from the ground of the acedemy 'Pass' a voice rang again 'Through strenght, I gain power' the door opened and Drako entered. 'I'll train for awhile' he said to himself. he walked to the training room opening the door he was met by two sith adepts who were training with force pikes 'Move out' Drako said pointing to where he had just entered from.

The two sith adepts bowed their heads and walked past Drako. Drako took out one of his sabers and egnited it, he then took the other out with his right hand, egniting it he spun them around in the air and began to practice his lightsaber catas.

One Hour Later...

Drako finished practicing with his lightsaber, he had not used them both in a long time it felt natural to him 'I will need to get better with my sabers my force powers are strong for now, I will go to Turak Hord's tomb tommrow, I will get his holocron', Drako walked back to his room passing by Kikas, giving him a sly smile before entering his room and into his meditation chamber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha-Hunter
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:21 pm

I know I was using the term "Sith Knight" as to refer to the Jedi knight to explain it better.

Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:55 pm

Sith
------
Saras was trying as hard as he could to find where the apprentice was, searching through thousands of lifeforms, trying pinpoint which planet he was on. Until suddenly he found him, he had found young Sky. He made a connection to his mind.
[on Manaan]
Sky falls to the ground holding his head, wondering what is going on.
Shouting out in pain, but still trying to protect his mind from this strange force that is attacking his thoughts.
[back on Korriban]
"Young fool. He thinks he has enough power to deny a Sith Lord!?
We shall see you little weakling. We shall see."
Sky was fighting back as hard as he could to destroy this bond, but it was impossible to challenge the might of Saras. Sky blacked out in the middle of the Plaza, and Saras began reading his thoughts.
"So, your somewhere with alot water, hmm, Kamino perhaps? No.. Haha, Manaan! Yes, you and your master are right where I want you. Soon, you shall both be out of the way, and the ancient Sith artifact will be mine!" Thought Saras to himself.
Suddenly, Saras felt his grip on the young Jedi slipping.
"WHAT?! No, it must be that damn Jedi master. He is pushing me away, no matter, I have what I need fools." Shouted Saras.
He released the apprentice's mind, and called in a guard.
"Yes master?"
"Get me my apprentice in here now!"
"Very well my Lord." Replied the guard, intimadated by Saras.
And at that, Saras started gathering some supplies for the journey to Manaan....

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:38 pm

Drako eyes were closed nothing but darkness could be seen 'Lord..Lord Ragnos, Lord Saras wish's to see you', Drako kept his eyes closed 'Does he wish to see me or does he demand it?' Drako said, the guard looked hesataint in his answer 'He demands to see you'. Drako's eyes shot open 'Very well' Drako stood up and pushed the guard out of his way he began to make his way down the long hall toward Sara's chamber he opened the door and entered the room 'You "demanded" to see me Lord Saras?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha-Hunter
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Sith, last post for tonight.
------
"Yes, I have discovered where the artifact is, as well as the Jedi master that I have heard so much about. You and I will travel to Manaan tommorow, and retireve the artifact, we will also deal with these Jedi. Go to your quarters and get some stuff ready for the trip."
"Master, ofcourse I will come with you, but may I ask what this artifact is?" Came Drako's eary reply.
"It is the ancient light saber crystal of Darth Inuril, other wise known as Hanrop Laten, he was said to be one of the best lightsaber duelests in all the Sith empire, until he was struck down by a group of Jedi masters. I am sure that only I know what the artifact is, so this gives us the advantage, all though I must warn you, when we get close to it, you will feel greatly corrupted by the Dark side. So if you feel you are not strong enough to come near that kinda of power then stay here."

"No! I must come with you! I have longed to see this legendary artifact, and you said yourself I was powerful."
Saras chuckled at how personal Drako took it, and dismissed him.
"Guard, get me a ship and a pilot, tell them to be waiting at the public airlock tommorow at seven o'clock." Ordered Saras.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:17 pm

Last Postage
---------------

Drako did not need to go to his room for equipment he always carried everything he needed with him, but he would do something more, he walked through the acedemy door after giving the password, he walked back down towards the Valley of the Dark Lords once again this time to visit Tulak Hord's tomb, he enterted the tomb, it had changed alot since his last visit, the walls seemed to close in the further he walked he approced the middle of the tomb like all the others this one had been stripped of all its vaulables by graverobbers.

He looked upon the statue of Tulak Hord.

.:.Sith language.:.
'Grastsss mraksas kirass laptass Tulak Hord'
(I call upon you Tulak Hord)
Drako repeated this until he saw a large figure of a man wearing a black mask over his ghostly face.

'Reasmass untasls remansa graksa numalspa Drako'
(I see you have learned the ancient language Drako) said Tulak
'Trumakss remans eeress'
(Yes some) said Drako.

Drako began to approce Tulaks force ghost.
'Unaltss romatass bruntass moresa Hanrop Laten'
(Can you tell me anything about Hanrop Laten)

Tulaks voice was ear splitting when he replied
'YTANSSKSS RUMAS HANROP IDANTSMS UTAS'
(Do not mention Hanrop infrount of me)

Drako looked at Tulak.
'Rahsas enlaish'
(Can we speak english?) said Drako
'Yusms'
(Yes)

.:.English language.:.

Drako looked at Tulaks floating ghost 'What can you tell me about him?' asked Drako, Tulaks ghost started floating about 'He was an old apprentace of mine, I taught him everything he knows about saber fighting, but not everything I knew, he was later proclaimed to be the best saber fighter in the Sith Empire, I proved him wrong'. Drako looked at him as he floated around the room 'Where is your holocron Lord Hord?' asked Drako, Tulak stopped and turned around 'It is gone, stolen along time ago, but I believe Hanrop has one' Drako walked towards the dead Sith Lord 'Yes me and Lord Saras are leaving tommrow to look for it', I see well when you find it... I want it destroyed if that is done I will then teach you everything I know about lightsaber fighting via my spirt.

Drako smiled at this 'Very well then I shall think about it' Drako turned around and began to walk to the acedemy, he went into his room and lay on his bed and feel into a deep sleep until the next morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legardored

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:44 pm

Drako awoke the next morning and began to walk out of his room, the acedemy was quite, it was still early he had to make his way to the airlock, he opened his door strapping his lightsabers to their holsters. Fixing his hair and moving it from his face he walked down to the airlock, it was quite there he met with Lord Saras and the piolet. Once they boarded the ship he found someone who was not welcome in his eyes sitting in a seat Drako turned to Lord Saras and said 'Lord. why is Kikas here?'
--------
I had to add GE char in a some time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female
Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:50 pm

jut in case people are wondering, i am still in the rp, i have just been realy busy, and now am sick, i will have another thing with my character up by the end of today
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deroseeker.darkbb.com
Alpha-Hunter
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:54 pm

"That is none of your concern Drako, I requested that he come along as this could prove too much for you to fight the Jedi apprentice, and he also needs more experience." Explained Darth Saras.
Drako sighed, then gave Kikas a hard grin, before walking intot the ships quarters.

Darth Saras stood at the end of the boarding ramp, watching twenty troops march up into the ship.
The port master and Saras began talking and then moments later the ramp closed and the ship was ready for take off.
Saras entered then meditation chamber of the ship, just a small round room.
He began chanting in the ancient language of the Sith and then focused his energy.
He sat for hours, until the door opened, and Drako walked in.
Ofcourse, Saras was so busy concentrating he barely noticed that his apprentice had entered.
Once again, he began chanting in Sith, but this time he was interrupted by Drako.
"Master? You know the ancient language of the Sith? How? Can you teach me some?" Drako inquired.
"Fsathi"
[sit]
"Tanstiytu sris csteds mayur?"
[Have you contacted any of the Sith lords?]
"Yusms."
[yes]
"Thsrastus, Tulak Hord mu?"
[Let me guess, Tulak Hord?]
"Yusms."
"Nacriminnan nacramoray safths siot."
[To practice your blade skills?]
"Yusms."
"Tshen yars tudis."
[Then perhaps you can train with me.]
"Yusmsas, Darth Saras"
[Ofcourse master Saras]
At that, the two Sith got up and entered the training room, which was a large blast proof room.
When they arrived there, they were surprised to see Kikas already training with numerous melee droids.
------
BTW for all those who don't know, Darth is Sith for Master or Lord.

Whelp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:22 pm

"Power, power, it feels so good." Sky said while struggling to stand
up, he was shaking and when he eventually steddied himself, he used a
dark force technique, force lightning on a betting console for the
swoop races, the console malfunctioned and started spewing out all the
credits it made for that day, gathering his thoughts Sky was able to
control the darkside before he destroyed Manaan.

"It was the Sith Lord Darth Sohkarr who took the artifact, it looked
like a lightsaber crystal, but I could feel the darkside myself when I
was on Myrkr, so I know it's powerful enough to destroy an entire
planet in less than a second if it powers the right technology, Sky
told me that the Sith found the weapon to do this." the Mandalorian
finished telling Kar Sasin, who for the first time in many years looked
afraid "The Sith are going to come here to salvage a weapon so they
can destroy entire systems and if that wasn't bad enough they are
trying to corrupt Sky and with the crystal they'll find it possible,
extremely difficult but still, if they turn him to the darkside, he
will kill all life in the galaxy, after all we both know how
resourceful he can be at the worst of times don't we?" the Mandalorian
gave out a laugh and nodded, "He has attempted to save my life by
allowing the woman he loves to destroy the Sith fleet when it arrives
and with the batleship's weapons that shouldn't be a problem, they
become increasingly powerful if a Jedi applies the force to them when
firing, he would have told me after this mission, but I already know
and I fear I may ned to let him know and that I may have to let him and
Sarra Jhaani be together as lifemates, to stem the darkside."

The Death's head arrived on the Wyvern's sensors, Sarra sprung into
action, while still meditating she prepared for more arrivels, before
uncloaking in front of the surprised Sith warship, the Sith fired first
but the shields easily absorbed the first blast, then it sent out a
battalion of fighters, Sky felt this through the force and knew Sarra
needed help, the Wyvern may have be the most powerful warship in the
galaxy, but it isn't finished yet, through the forces he disabled
several fighters while sending many others back to the hanagr bays, he
also caused some of them to fly pilotless into the ships critical
systems, Sarra took advantage of Sky's intervention and destroyed the
Death's head with a few well placed shots and recloaked the Wyvern
ready for the other ships.

<The force is strong with you, you can grow to be the most powerful
Sith Lord the galaxy has ever known> Sky felt something, maybe the
Sith Lord, or the artifact , whatever it was, he felt it pulling at
him, he heard it calling to him with dark desires, it was only then he
noticed he was surrounded by Selkath, "You are under arrest for
assaulting a console and attempted corporate assassination" one of them
said, knowing he would be killed if found guilty and that there was
little to no chance of him being proven innocent Sky quickly made up a
story to tell the Selkath enforcer so he wouldn't die needlessly "The
owner of the canteena asked me to repair the console because it had
stopped working, I'm sorry it lost him all those credits, but he can
have these if they will help" he finished while handing over the 193 credits he knew he wouldn't be using any time soon, the Selkath accepted them and went back to the canteena leaving Sky to continue his investigation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female
Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:29 pm

everybody is going to hate me, i know, but i am going to take a break from rping for a while, iam going to be a little bit less active on the entire site too, sorry, but alot on my plate right now, will be back soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deroseeker.darkbb.com
skythelegend
Whelp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Shame.

Anyway about my last turn, I forgot to mention that I used mindtrick on the Selkath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha-Hunter
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:46 pm

Sorry couldn't RP.
Will do alot tomorrow.
And our characters will meet tomorrow possibly

Peasent

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:05 pm

Kikas paused when he saw Darth Saras and Drako enter. He stared at them for a quick second, then left. He went to his room and sat on the floor, thinking.
"As soon as we land, I will slip off. Then, while Darth Saras and Drako are busy fighting stupid Jedi, I will be searching for the Artifact."
He undressed and got in bed, and went to sleep....

----------------------------------------
Sorry mine are so short...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper

Male
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:27 pm

Yeah, sorry I haven't been posting, I haven't been online for a while... anyway, I got to go right now, but I'll be sure to post sometime today or tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhluXx
Admin

Number of posts : 427

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:40 pm

I'm dropping out of this RP because there doesn't seem to be a place for my character just so that you know. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper

Male
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:10 pm

^Sorry, but I think I am too. I haven't had much time for another RP for a few reasons:

-I'm playing too much Counter Strike for my PC
-I'm playing too much Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 for my 360
-I'm writing a story (2 and a half pages so far)
-I'm in too many RP's on Neo

Sorry, but I'll have to drop out for now. I may re-join sometime later, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   

Back to top Go down

Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next