Deros Seeker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, and welcome to Deroseeker. We are a site dedicated to Video Games and Role Playing. We hope you have an enjoyable time here, and wish you good luck.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]

Go down 
+6
Naruto606
Wicked Witch of the East
PhluXx
Legardored
Alpha-Hunter
Ghayaotic
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 12:34 am

Story:

2010, thought to be a year of peace and prosperity. Although in reality, its almost the opposite. Crime has been steadily climbing to a critical state. Gangs are becoming much more aggressive, and petty crime, like stealing purses, has been growing tremendously, and the Police are having trouble controlling the situation. Drug smuggling has increased by 20%, Murder by 40%, Burglary by 30%, and gang wars by 50%, all in the last 2 years. In 2008, a man named Jonathan Night established a very large criminal organization known as the 'Lion Pack'. The 'Lion Pack' has many branches in many places. They will do absolutely anything illegal, as long as they profit. Their sole purpose is 'sticking it to the man'. To help contain the situation, the Police have created a special hidden agency of extremely well-trained agents in the art of killing. This agency was code-named 'Graveyard'. The war on crime has officially begun.

Rules:

No spamming
No flaming
No trolling
5 line minimum on reply screen
Use proper grammar/spelling and such
No godmodding

Info:

Midnight Lights is based on a realistic conflict between Justice and Crime. You may do anything anywhere (in New York) at anytime in this RP, as it is based on realism. You may play as a Cop or a criminal, it is completely up to you. You may have any job you wish to have in your organization, like a Hitman or SWAT Team member. Hell, you could even be undercover, therefore, no one is to be trusted. Although, if you are undercover, do not outright say it until you wish everyone to know, although you can hint if you wanted to. As I said, you can do anything realistic in this RP, as long as its in New York. I picked New York as the city for everyone to be in because its a city that is big and has lots of crime, and I felt everyone should be in the same place in this RP, just to make things a little easier to get started.

Warning: This RP may contain unsuitable content for youths, such as (intense) violence, drugs, and other things like so.

Also, don't worry if your character dies, cause if he/she does, you can just make a new one. Wink

Character Sheet:

Code:
[b]Neo Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Working for:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History/Background:[/b]
[b]Home Country, Province/State, Town:[/b]
[b]Mode of Transportation:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

PM me if I missed something, although I on purposefully left out a 'Weapons' section, because weapons will not be permanent in this RP, you can get different weapons at different times. However, if you wish, you may include your base weapon in your 'Other' category. However, you may only have one main weapon and a handgun or melee weapon.

Neo Name: [Yes, this is needed]
Character Name: [Your character's first and last name]
Working for: [Pick either Justice or Crime]
Occupation: [Pick an occupation for your side, you can be almost anything you want, like a thug or bounty hunter]
Description: [A detailed article on how your character looks]
Personality: [What your character thinks and acts like]
History/Background: [A detailed background on your character's history, if you want, you may have it concealed]
Home place: [Where your character was born (Country, Province/State, Town)]
Mode of Transportation: [What your character drives and such, driving is a crucial part of this RP]
Other: [Misc. Info you want to add]

Last edited by Game Hawk on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:28 am

Welcome Hawk, glad you could finally join
my sheet will be up tonight
Back to top Go down
Legardored
Legardored

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 5:01 am

Quote :
Deros Name: [Yes, this is needed]
Character Name: [Your character's first and last name]
Working for: [Pick either Justice or Crime]
Occupation: [Pick an occupation for your side, you can be almost anything you want, like a thug or bounty hunter]
Description: [A detailed article on how your character looks]
Personality: [What your character thinks and acts like]
History/Background: [A detailed background on your character's history, if you want, you may have it concealed]
Home place: [Where your character was born (Country, Province/State, Town)]
Mode of Transportation: [What your character drives and such, driving is a crucial part of this RP]
Other: [Misc. Info you want to add]

Dero Name: dont you mean????

Just thought i would say it. Besides i know you copied and pasted it rp with the same things BAD BOY!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:37 am

Dero name?
It's a bit obvious.
Your name on Deroseeker.
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

Number of posts : 427

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:00 am

Sorry Alph I edited every mention of the compatition, that's why it sounds so weird. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:38 am

Yeah, I made this thread a while ago, so I just thought i'd see how it did here. It doesn't matter if I copied/pasted it here. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wicked Witch of the East
Begger
Wicked Witch of the East

Female
Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:22 pm

any post you (whoever the person is) made on any forum is joint owned by you and the forum you agreed to give the copyrite to...
Back to top Go down
Naruto606
Whelp
Naruto606

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 3:20 pm

naruto606
Gangaru Kishimaru
b]
[b]Age: 24

Working for: whoever pays the most
Description:Wears a pair of goggles and a mask so his face cannot be seen, he also wears a huge black coat with blood down the sides.

Personality:Cold hearted, unforgiving, relentless
History/Background:He lived in a small town on the southern edge of japan, the town was ruled by an evil mod boss, Kishimaru was taught how to use a sword and fire a weapon by his father who was killed in a raid, as kishimaru watched his father die at age 9 he was brokeen inside, i went off deep into the forests nearby after 5 years living out in the forest he howned his skills and went back to his home town it was almost deserted and what little people remained were deasied and hungry, he went back into his old house ( well what remain) he went into his fathers room and picked up a sniper rifle and a small hunting knife, he mad his way to the mob bosses hidout he climed the tallest tower in the city, picked up the sniper rifle, and with perfect aim blew a hole through the mob bosses head then threw 12 grenades into the courtyard of the palace anf blew the whole place to peice, now he hunts for money and for the thrill of riping someones entrails out and feating upon them.

Home Country, Province/State, Town:Japan
Mode of Transportation: He Runs usualy but if that fales he ahs a motor bike
Other: He's one badass
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Deros Name: PhluXx
Character Name: Michael Giovanni Greco
Working for: Crime
Description: Mike is a caucasion broad shouldered, fair brown haired man with dark green eyes.
He is 6"1" and is of medium weight with a muscular build. He is frequently seen wearing a fine Italian suits, but most of the time wears Italian black leather shoes, black trousers a polo shirt and a dark brown leather jacket.
Personality: If a person meet Mike and beggan speaking with him, they would quickly
begin to consider him as a friendly easy going guy. Who most people
could get along with quite easily. But if a person got into an argument
with him, he could easily intimidate most people to a point of loss of
confidence, and they would quickly regret starting one. Mike is a very charismatic person to be around.
History/Background: Mike was born into a well known New York Italian crime family, but only began officially working for them in 2008.
Home place: United States of America, New York State, New York City, Brooklin.
Mode of Transportation: Ford Mustang

Last edited by PhluXx on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:02 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female
Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 7:04 pm

Neo Name: Spikerdude
Character Name: Tony Vitoro
Occupation: undercover agent for the crime/ born into mob family, half brother to Michael Giovanni Greco/ assasian
Description: 6 feet 2 inches italian face slim and athletic short spikey brown hair with blonde tips blue eyes
Personality: as far as the eye can see, he is just a normal buisnessman typical guy that would be cool to hangout with, but that is truely not so
History/Background: if i tell ya, i'd have to killl ya
Home place: Rome Italy
Mode of Transportation: 25th anniversery contach lambourghini,
Other: don't mess with the family buisness and has 3 black belts in the art of Jiu-jitsu

Last edited by Spikerdude on Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.deroseeker.darkbb.com
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:06 pm

BTW, you guys can start now if you want, I won't be playing.
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:16 am

Mike arrives at the east harbour warehouses, he parks his Mustang at the side of warehouse 6. He gets out of his car, and as he does he can hear seagulls and smell kerosene faintly in the air. Mike walks through the side door, as he walks in he hears two men talking. He continues walking towards the chatter and eventually sees three guys. One guy buised and bloody called Luciano is tied to a chair. The fat one standing next to him with bloody fists is named Teto, and the third guy Mike is leaned against the wall lighting up a cigerette after just finishing one. Mike walks up to one of the warehouse beams, and leans against it with his shoulder. As he does he starts listening to Tito and Luciano talking.
Luciano with tears in his eyes "I already told, I don't know anything about the raid."
Tito with his arms crossed "Why do continue to insult my intelligence, do you think I'm some kind of idiot?"
Luciano "I swear Tito I don't know how the cops found out about the crack house, and I dont know who the rat is. All I know is that I'm not the rat, for the love of God this is the first I heard about a raid. Just... please please... dont hit he again, I got a kids and a wife."
Tito starts to spin the wedding ring on his finger "Don't worry Lu I aint going to hit you again. But you look a little dirty, how about a shower?"
Luciano with obvious fear in his eyes "What... what are you saying Tito? You know I'm not the rat, you know that. For the love off God we've known each other since were six"
As soon as Luciano finishes that sentence, Tito walks out side and comes back with a canister full of kerosene. He starts to pour it over Luciano who is screaming and crying. Once Tito finishes emptying the canister and steps back, Mike who's been standing at the side lines this whole time, flicks his half finished cigarette onto Luciano. Who burst into flames.
Mike says to Tito "Yo Tito was he really the rat?"
Tito says "I don't know and I don't care, but I do know that fa***t owed me twenty buck."
Mike in a joking voice says "Well I guess your not getting that money back are you?"
Tito laughingly says "Damn I forgot about that. You know Mikey your alrite."
Mike says "And your alrite for a fat son of a bitch."
As they both walk out of the warehouse laughing. They say goodbye to each other, get in there cars and go there seperate ways.

Last edited by PhluXx on Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:57 am

Deros name: SuperSwanton
Character Name: Brian Walker
Working for: Crime
Occupation: Forced into life of crime to pay for unlikely costs
Description: 6 foot 3 190, medium-large build, blonde bushey hair, green eyes, in great shape and athletic. Has gun in pocket half visible
Personality: Cool kinda guy mislead by history of crime. Does not want to kill but if he has to, he will
History/Background: Mom and Dad divorce at age 13. Not knowing what to do heads to the streets for help and on his journey makes bad mistakes. He now owes a lot of people, including a dealer which he owes big time named Paul
Home Place: Miami Florida
mode of transportation: Mistubishi Lancer v.2
Other: Loyal to those trusted

Last edited by SuperSwanton on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:04 pm

sorry to double post but I want to get my story up:

Brian saw the dusty old warehouse that looked like it had been abandoned for years. Getting closer to the door he started smelling a weird aroma in the air. When he got inside he got his answer, drugs. There was Paul with a couple of his budies smokin some stuff.
"So this is the new place" Brian said sarcasticly.
"Don't have a big mouth, you owe me big time buddy" Paul said sounding a bit off.
"Paul calm down I will get it done."
"You better because if you dont, there will be punishment." His boys starting punching their palms.
Paul looked nervous as he left because he knew what he was about to do was not what he wanted to get into, but he had to murder. He drove up to the guys house where it was going down but cops surrounded the house.
" Hey what the hell is goin on in there!" He shouted.
"Some guy has been murdered, suppose you don't know anything do ya?" The cop asked.
"No I was coming over to uh....to see this guy and ..... ask him some questions"
"Whatever you say" said the cop walking away.
Paul walked to his car at a fast pace. He knew he was in trouble.
Driving away he said " s***, Paul's gonna kill me!"
Two days later Brian recieved a phone call from Paul telling him to meet him in an alley by the warehouse. Brian loaded his pistol, threw his jacket on and headed for what might be his last drive ever.
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:02 pm

Derosname:Alpha-Hunter
Name:Bern Opto
Working for:Crime
Description:Bern is around six foot tall, with a light muscular build.He generally wears jeans and a black top, with a leather Jacket. He has a silenced pistol inside the jacket, he also has a knife in the back of his belt. He has also has another Silenced pistol, but it has been taken apart and he keeps it hidden around his clothes, in his pocket, sock, belt etc, which he only puts it back together when he is undercover or in a high security place.
Background:As a child Bern lived his life as any normal person would. When he hit seventeen, his school was taken over by terrorists, and every person in his class was given a gun, the last person standing out of all the kids was to be released. Bern killed the terrorists easily and then was known as a hero. Underground gangs heard of his skills, and he turned to crime for a living.
Home Place:New York
Transportation:Bulletproof Porche 911
Other:His belt has numerous little blades in the tip, so he can whip people with it or take them out.
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:55 pm

on a unusualy foggy day, Tony just stood their, scanning the local people to see if he could find who he was looking for. Just when he was about to get into his Lambo, out of nowhere, he appeared. Dressed in a long trench coat, that went down to his shoes, and wearing cheap dunglasses to even fartherhide his identity. Tony would have just left, knowing that their was no solid proof of who he was, until he saw the stranger light up a cuban cigar, with a red El Diablo lighter. This confirmed what was basicly known. He slowly walked over to the man, not knowing what would happen.

"You are the wise cracker who they call Tony vi..." he stopped immeaditly when He pulled a 9mm rapid fire pistol right up to the left temple of his head. He then mouthed. the bridge is bugged.

"So, how has your wife been, I haven't seen her, since that unfortunate "accident" that happened the last time you invited me to dinner."

"She is the same as she was that night." he then carefully whispered"what more do you want from me, you already killed my wife, and put a warning out for me."

he then handed him a card, with an address to a place where he did not know, on the back, in red, what he would hope to be ink was another message. " We have your son. When he was done reading this, the manjust sped away, at that moment, it started to rain, and the red message was washed away.
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:15 pm

We already have enough members who have choosen crime, so any one else who decides to play has to choose law. Or we'll have to introduce a new rule, that every person playing will have to make two characters one on law one on crime.
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:16 pm

i was going to say that so far, everybody has chosen crime. lol, i wouldn't mind being both law, and crime Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:16 pm

^ That's actually a good idea. and they have to be involed with eachother some how. just making a suggestion
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:39 pm

TBH I don't mind what team I'm on.
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 3:23 pm

If you wanted to be on both, all you have to do is be a Mercenary or Bounty Hunter or somin'.
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 3:24 pm

Crime I think your more free but good your watching what you do. I do another one later on today
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:30 pm

it doesn't make too much of a difference to me, i just had a preference of crime over justice
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:19 pm

Brian was in his car driving what might be his final drive, when he noticed a speeding car behing him. The car started to tailgate him and then fired shots. Brian remembered something else from Paul's message saying look out for his friends after the kill. Butt it wasn't me" he whispered to himself. so he sped away and ducked the car in a short right turn to an alley.

By the time he got to paul's his men ambushed him and took him inside.

"Listen man, When I got there he was dead and I didn't know what to do!"
"Well now I got his men coming after me ok. What am I gonna do? huh? you owe me Brian.......AGAIN!"
"I know man. I'll tell yaq what, I will go and take care of his men for ya. OK?
"Get outa here! And don't come back until there ALL dead!"
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:03 pm

i have a question, can 2 player ineract when we roleplay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next