Deros Seeker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, and welcome to Deroseeker. We are a site dedicated to Video Games and Role Playing. We hope you have an enjoyable time here, and wish you good luck.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]

Go down 
+6
Naruto606
Wicked Witch of the East
PhluXx
Legardored
Alpha-Hunter
Ghayaotic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:41 pm

If they do we should join together spikerdude
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female
Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:43 pm

that is what i meant, if you read the message i sent you
Back to top Go down
http://www.deroseeker.darkbb.com
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:44 pm

I did you don't worry silly Sleep
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:46 pm

oh okay then lol, this story is getting good, for everybody
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:22 pm

no duh, affraid Spiker pm me if you want to interact stories
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 3:01 pm

Mike arrives at the the hospital, he parks his Mustang in the car park
and walks towards the main door. Once inside he goes to the main desk
and asks the nurse.
"Hello, I'm looking for which room Alfredo Greco is in, I was told that he was moved."

The nurse replies "Oh yes, a private room opened up, so we were able to move him into it."
Mike answers impatiently "Ahhh yeah, can you just tell me what room he's in?"

The nurse answers "Room 207, have a pleasent visit."

Mike answers "Thank you."

Mike enters the elevator and presses the botton marked to 2. Once he
reaches the second floor, he quickely rushes to the room number given
to him by the nurse. He finds the room and stops just outside it, then
he takes a quiet breath and walks in normally. As he walks there is an
old man lying in the bed, strapped to tubes and weirs. Mike speaks out
in a loving voice.

"Papa! how's my papa doing."

Roberto answers "How do you think Mike?"

Mike obviously changes the subject and says "So this is the new room
ehy? Not bad better than the last on you were in, with s*** stains on
the walls."

Roberto says "Yeah it's alrite, but your mother insists on bringing me flowers."

Mike in a joking voice says "Maybe she thinks you want to put them in your hair."

Roberto replies "You still telling stupid jokes?"
Mike asks in a change of tone "Luciano's dead dad."

Roberto says "So he was the rat."
Mike says "Naaah, he wasn't the rat. He denied it even when they burnt him, no one has that much loyalty to the feds."

Roberto says in an angry voice "Why the hell did they kill him then?
Why the f***ing hell did they burn him? I didn't order that s***!"

Mike says in a patronising voice "What the hell did you expect? You sent Tito that f***ing psycho, to do the job."

Roberto pauses for a second and then takes a breath "Mike... you and me both know that I don't have alot of time left."

Mike in a sad tone says "Here common pop, don't say stuff like that "
Roberto in a serious voice says "Mikey don't be kidding me and you, you know my time's almost up. And when that happens your brother Franco's going to lead the family."
Mike in a quiet voice asks "Ok, what did you want to ask me?"
Roberto answers "I want you to do two things for me Mike, I want you to find that rat and I want you to find your brother Tony, I want to see him before I'm gone."
Mike in an angry voice says "What! You want me to bring that half dog brother of mine? That no good barsteward! No way pop I hate that mother f***er."
Roberto slaps Mike"Listen you little son of a bitch, he's your brother and my son and I want to see him. And if that's not good enough for you, don't forget he's part of the family. So show him respect like you would any one in our family. Understood!"
Mike in an angry but obeying voice says "Alrite, but don't forget who your real kids are, me and Franco and Ricky."
As Mike says that he rushes out of the hospital, gets in his Mustang and drives away.

Last edited by PhluXx on Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:04 pm

Brian was going insane. He didn't know what to do. He got to there hidout eventually and pulled out his gun. he tipp-toed into the place and looked around. there were murky puddles every where. then someone said "HEY!" from above. Brian aimed his gun and fired then ran for cover. when all 6 of them came down they looked very scared. Brian took careful aim at the only one with a gunand took him down. The men didn't know where it came from so Brian shot again to take another down. He jumped from his cever and took two more down. The last guy muscled his gun away. Brian picked it up and fired again and again until he was out of bullets.

He had an uneasy feeling driving to Pauls house. He knew Paul wouldn't be mad but he still felt terrible. Was it from killing, or from knowing there would be more?
Back to top Go down
The Great Eye
Peasent
The Great Eye

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:41 am

Dero Name: The Great Eye
Character name: Ron Jackson
Works for: Law
Description: About 6', light brown hair, thin but strong, not a hunk. Very Happy
Personality: Quiet, slow to anger, slow to forgiveness, kind of a dark, grudge-full(?) type.
History:Born in 1976, Ron grew up in a broken down house in Brooklyn. His Dad was a cop who got shot while patrolling the streets, and ever since then Ron has hated the Mafia.
Birthplace/Home: USA, Brooklyn, NY.
Transportation: Usually walks, but uses an FBI cruiser when necessary.
Other: Uses his Dad's .357 Magnum, keeps a shotgun in his apartment.
Back to top Go down
The Great Eye
Peasent
The Great Eye

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:01 am

Ron got out of the cab and walked into the FBI NY headquarters. He strolled up to the front desk and motioned to the pretty officer behind the desk.
"Hey, Georgia."
"Oh, hi Ron, Chief wants you in his office right away."
"Okay, thanks."
He got in the elevator and rode to the third floor, where he got off and headed for the large door to his right. He pushed it open and went in.
"Morning, Chief!"
"Ah, Ron, I have an assignment for you."
"Mafia work?"
"Yes; two local thugs will be meeting at a deli near here; I need you to bring them in for questioning."
"Okay, do I get a team?"
"Yeah, take Georgia and Chuck with you."
"Okay, Chief, I'm on my way!"
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:45 am

Bern lifted his fork and ate a mouthfull of well prepared steak.
He continued to enjoy his meal in the famous, five star restaurant, waiting for Ceco Ponlido.
"More wine, Sir?" Asked the waiter in a fine accent.
Bern nodded and downed the last of the wine in his glass.
Suddenly his phone rang.
"Hello?" Asked Bern.
"Yes, Bern, it's Ceco, I am out in the car park and on my way, so have them bring my food."
"Pointless call."Bern replied as he closed his phone.
"Waiter, bring me course two please." Bern demanded.
Just then the door opened, and like all the nosey rich people they were, the customers all looked. Ceco walked in, black suit, large cigar, hat and fine Italian shoes.
The waiter knew who he was, and directed him over to Bern's table. Bern stood up and greeted his old friend with a hand shake and a hug.
"Great to see you again my friend, I'm glad you came back to New York." Said Ceco in a happy tone.
"Same to you my brother."

They both sat down and poured some wine into their glasses. They began talking about all the places Bern had been while he was away, but quickly got onto business.
"So, I hear your lookin' for work, eh?" Ceco inquired.
"Yeah, you know along the lines of a hired gun, or y'know."Bern replied.
"I got something for you, I have been hearing about loads of new gangsters about the street, many of which are looking for a good gun. Tell you what, come stay with me and the family 'till I set you up."
"Ofcourse, I love your Mama's cookin'." Said Bern and the both laughed.
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Mike's sitting in his car parked at the side of the street. He is
sitting there clearly deep in thought, then eventually after some time
pulls his phone out of his jacket pocket. He dials the phone number
then as he's about to press the call button he hesitates, but he
decides to press the button and call the number. He impatiently waits
for an answer fiddling with his fingers, but there is no answers so the
answering machine turns on.
Tony Vitoro's answering machine: "Hey when you hear the beep you know what to do."
Mike says an unfriendly voice: "Yeah it's me Mike Creco, I got to talk to you it's important. Call me when you get this, alrite."
As mike says that hangs up his phone, falls into thought for a slight second and then drives off.
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:54 pm

"Nice job son, but you still owe me for that screw up."

"Paul come on."

"No! You owe me this last thing and I will let you go to do something stupid for the rest of your life."

"Fine, WTF do you want now?"

" Go kill this man who betrayed me before and I will let you go"

"Where is he?"

"He lives two blocks away. Here take this." Paul threw Brian a handgun but when it fired it released an explosive ball.

" See ya. Forever"

Brian drove to the place and parked a safe ditance away from the finely modeled home. When he got to the door he put his gun in hi back right pocket and knocked. No answer, but he knew someone was home since there was a car in the driveway. He knocked once more and a man answered. He looked Italian with brown spikey hair and Blonde tips with Blue eyes.

"Hey. I'm here to talk to you by the order of......" he kicked him and then punched the man to the ground.

Brian pointed the gun and drove it into his chest ready to pull the trigger.

"Let me guess, Paul sent you?" where his faint words.

"Yeah how did you know?"

"I used to work for the guy. Hated his guts so I left and wanted revenge. I couldn't do it alone though."

" I know what you mean. The guy is an la de da."

"Please man don't kill me. We can work together to get Paul back."

Brain paused not knowing what he was getting himseld into, he said " Fine but we gotta stick together the whole time man."

" I gotcha."

As they walked out the door and out to the car while they were getting drenched by the midnight shower, The man said "By the way, my name is Tony, Tony Vitoro"
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 1:47 pm

As tony sat on the couch, re thinking over the recent events, he wondered if he could fully trust him. for all he knew, he could still be working for paul. none of that mattered. he knew that they had eachothers backs for now. Then, he remembered to check his answering machine. Their where 3 new messages. One was from some telemarketer, trying to get me to switch over to some stupid ass cable company. The other 2, he took more seriously. One, was from a man that identified himself as Mike. When he heared his message. he decided that he would go ahead and call him. He hadn't seen him in a while, and wondered what was going on.

"Hello"

Hey, it's me Tony."

"Oh, hey, How are you."

"Ok, let's cut the crap. We maybe, family, and we have the same goal, but i know you wouldn't just call me out of the blue, so what's up?"

"Alright, Listen, Roberto, is really sick, and we don't think he jas that much time left."

there was an odd silence for a while.

"Your joking right? just a couple of days ago, they said he would be out in no time."

"He took a turn for the worse. anyways, he wants to see you again. he knows that their is a lot of history between you two, and he doesn't leave anything unfinished."

"alright, i never thought that this would happen to him, let's go see him tomorow morning, Together, for the sake of roberto."

"Fair enough, 10:00?"

"sounds good, see ya then...bro."

It felt good for him to be able to talk to him again. but their was one message left, and he had no clue who it couild be

"Well, Well, Well, look who it is, thought you could get away huh?"

Pual!!!

"yeah, just calling to say that this is your last night on this planet. i have sent a hit man over to your place, so if i was you, i would right my will. You never get away from crossing me."

the message ended abrubtly there. He then knew what he had todo.

"brian, met me at the marina in 15 minutes, don't come unarmed" he then got a sniper rifle, and took off
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 2:43 pm

Mike arrived at the hospital early, he waited outside his dads room, 10:00 passes Tony wasn't any where to be seen. He waited another half an hour then he suddenly got up out of the chair and went into his dads room.
Mike with a smile on his face greets his dad 'Pop how you doing?'
Roberto answers looking weak 'Better than yesterday. Mikey did you call Tony about what I told you?'
Mike suddenly stops what he is about to say and lies 'Sorry pop I didn't get to it yet, I have a lot of s*** on my plate to deal with, I'll talk to him today.'
Robeto answers 'Good boy Mikey.' But then suddenly falls asleep.
Mike quietly walks out of the room then grabs his hair, and says to himself.
'That f***ing d**k! Where the hell is he!'
But he then suddenly pauses and says to himself 'Somthing must have gone wrong, Tony's a pr**k but he loves dad as much as I do. He wouldn't miss this on purpose, I got to find him.'
Mike drives over to Tonys house knockes on the door but no answer, he also sees that his Lambo is gone. He walks to the side of the house and sees a window is open, he crawls threw and walks past the answering machine which he sees has three played messages.
Mike plays them and skips the first once he sees it was a telemarketer and skips the second when he hears his voice. But the third message shocks him "Well, Well, Well, look who it is, thought you could get away huh? yeah, just calling to say that this is your last
night on this planet. i have sent a hit man over to your place, so if i
was you, i would right my will. You never get away from crossing me." When Mike hears that the guy talking sent a hitman, he realises he's not alone. Mike takes out his Desert Eagle and then suddenly hears the toilet flush he fires a clip through the door, when he opens it he sees the hitman on the ground in a pool of blood.
Mike then goes back and listens to the message again, Mike then says to himself.
'I know, I know that voice. Who the hell is that? I got to find out where Tony is, knew s*** was going down.'
Mike then picks up the phone and dials *69. After a few rings a man answers.
'Hello!'
Mike says in an angry voice 'Who the hell is this?'
The man replies 'Who the hell are you? you called me.'
Mike answers in a very angry tone 'Listen d**k head I'm asking the questions, where the hell is Tony. I swear if you've done somthing to him, I'll hunt you down and kill you! You hear me? where's Tony!?'
The man answers 'Christ, relax he's here with me I'll put him on.'
Tony in a surprised voice says 'Who is this?'
Mike in a relieved says 'Tony are you ok'
Tony answers 'Yeah I'm fine, how did you know to get me on this number?'
Mike 'I came to your house when you didn't show, and when I got in I heard the message and there was a... ahhh never mind I'll tell you face to face. Where are you? what happened?'
Tony answers 'It's a long story it's best that you come to me and I'll tell you everything.'
After Tony gives Mike his location, Mike leaves via the front door after closing the window first. He gets into his Mustang and drives off to meet Tony and his friend.
Back to top Go down
The Great Eye
Peasent
The Great Eye

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:06 am

Ron and his partners strolled into the deli. Two junky looking guys were chatting at the far end of the store. As the cops slowly walked toward them, they both stood up straight and faced the cops.
"FBI", said Ron, "We need you to come with us."
The two men looked at each other. One nodded slightly.
"No funny business now..." said Ron.
Both men whipped out pistols out started firing. Glass shattered and deli sausages flew as the FBI agents sprang for cover. Ducking out from behind the counter where he had hidden, Ron blew the nearest guy's arm off with his Mag. The other guy fled through the now-broken window.
"Dammit!" Ron yelled "You guys okay?"
"Yeah, we're fine. Do we go after him?"
"No, we got one. Lets get him to the Hospital."
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:45 pm

as he stood their worried, he knew that he would have to think of something fast if he was going to save his brother(in law) Luckily for him he had very good eyesight, and extremly good peripheral vision. He was 200 yards away.

"Hey, what about the security system" Tony

"What?" Owner of House

"yeah, he has extremly good eye sight, he could notice the alarm system, and leave, and report us."

"That is good thinking, I'll go and shu..." Owner of House

"You better let me do that." Tony

"Why?" Owner of House

"He could see you and leave" Tony

"you are really smart guy tony." Owner of House

"Set the beams visible for 15 seconds, that's all I'll need" Tony

This was perfect timing. It all started to work. Because the beams where visible, he was able to jump through them like a ninja. It made it even more perfect, because mike's top was down.he then did a front flip into the car.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!?!" Mike

"Drive Drive Drive!!!" Tony

"But what about the..." Mike

"No time!! Just drive" Tony

They then sped away. The sound of the screech was enough to alert the men inside. However, it was stupid of them to go outside, because they walked into a beam, and they where all caught in a net.
Back to top Go down
balla baby
Begger
balla baby

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:39 pm

we are still alowed to join, right? i know it says that, but i wasn't sure if somebody forgot to edit the subject
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:18 pm

You can still join who knows you might bring some life back to this RP.
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:24 pm

are you saying that my last one did not give it the slightest bit of life into this rp.anyways, i have an actual rp you can join Smile
Back to top Go down
balla baby
Begger
balla baby

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 8:01 pm

I decided that i was going to make one for law, and one for crime, but can i have two law, and one cime? and can we have a character who is a hooker?
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 8:04 pm

I would think that it would be ok, as long as their are no pics
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:45 pm

Mike and Tony continued their drive in silence. Silence, that was the key. The decided to sneak into an old abandoned warehouse about 20 miles outside the town. Even though they where a decent length away from everyone after them, they where still in a dangerous area.

The warehouse is only about a block and a half away from the county border. In normal circumstances, that would have been no problem. However, ever since the over whelming amount if deaths, robberies, and just about any other crime you could think of began to took place. FBI agents invaded at every corner.

To make it even worse, their are round the clock SWAT team members guarding the border. Nobody enters or exits the area with out an FBI badge, and a background check. To their fortune, they found the necessary items that they would need for a basic life for a little bit.

After the adrenaline wore off, they finally explained everything to each other. It all made sense now. They where so stupid for not realizing it before. Why would goons always be their surrounding Brian? Why did wherever he went, he would be followed by a black sedan? Why was it so hard to find the snitch? The snitch is working for Paul, and Paul is secretly working for the pigs.

Then, like a light bulb being turned on in their minds, they realized that Brian was in danger. Tony called him on his cell phone. He finally got a hold of him, and informed him on what the two brothers only just recently discovered.

It was no longer safe for them to be their, and it would only be a matter of time before the feds find them their. Tony gave him directions to the warehouse, and gave him the combination to be able to enter his house from the back passage. He was told to grab a many weapons as he possibly could, and to tell a friend to watch the house for him while they where undercover,

When he got their, he brought everything that he was told too. He was glad to hear that everyone was okay. That was the major concern for them at this point of time. They where unsure of what was exactly going to happen, but uncertainty was a luxury that they could no longer afford. They immediately went to work, planning their next move.
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:40 am

dude just dont even try its like performing a mime act in front of a blind audience now
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:03 am

*does mime act*
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:12 am

*brings out mace*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]   Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Lights [M] [PM or Post] [Accepting]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next