Deros Seeker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, and welcome to Deroseeker. We are a site dedicated to Video Games and Role Playing. We hope you have an enjoyable time here, and wish you good luck.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon for GBA/DS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Eye
Peasent
The Great Eye

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Pokemon for GBA/DS Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon for GBA/DS   Pokemon for GBA/DS EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 2:56 pm

So, all you Pokemon fans out there deserve a forum, right?
HECK YEAH!!! So here ya go.....I havent ever played any Pokemon games, though. I know, I know, maybe I should get around to them; dont be too hard on me.
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Pokemon for GBA/DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for GBA/DS   Pokemon for GBA/DS EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:45 pm

I played pokemon on the gameboy when I was like ten, and to be honest they were really good games, brilliant memories. Thinking about them puts me in the mood to play them again, even though I don't like pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The Great Eye
Peasent
The Great Eye

Male

Pokemon for GBA/DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for GBA/DS   Pokemon for GBA/DS EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 8:09 pm

seriously though, are they good games? fun?
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

Number of posts : 427

Pokemon for GBA/DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for GBA/DS   Pokemon for GBA/DS EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 5:42 am

There those type of simple games that have that type of game play, which makes you want to keep playing so that you become the best. It could just be me since it reminds me of my childhood but I think that they are good games, and that it is a shame they dont make those types of games anymore. Keep in mind that I played the gold, silver, yellow, green and red versions, when the other ones came out I already grew up for pokemon. I don't play them any more.
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male
Number of posts : 444

Pokemon for GBA/DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for GBA/DS   Pokemon for GBA/DS EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 1:43 pm

I hate Pokemon now, but I used to enjoy the games for GB.
And I will make an actual Forum for pokemon when I get round to it.
Back to top Go down
The Great Eye
Peasent
The Great Eye

Male

Pokemon for GBA/DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for GBA/DS   Pokemon for GBA/DS EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 1:54 pm

do they have a lot of games for other platforms? ive only seen Pokemon GB games as far as i can remember...
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Pokemon for GBA/DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for GBA/DS   Pokemon for GBA/DS EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:55 am

used to be a huge poke fanatic but no more for me. Still think about it though
Back to top Go down
The Great Eye
Peasent
The Great Eye

Male

Pokemon for GBA/DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for GBA/DS   Pokemon for GBA/DS EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:59 am

despite all the ads and exposure pokemon got, i just never bought the whole idea.
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Pokemon for GBA/DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for GBA/DS   Pokemon for GBA/DS EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 1:00 am

pokemon fire red and leaf green i think it was where the last ones i ever played
Back to top Go down

Pokemon for GBA/DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for GBA/DS   Pokemon for GBA/DS EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Deroseeker sucks balls now that ADMIN is back.Go kill yourself like your stupid *bleep*ing cow, and no, not your mom, you inbred piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon for GBA/DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for GBA/DS   Pokemon for GBA/DS Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon for GBA/DS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deros Seeker :: Gameboy :: Gameboy Games-
Jump to: