Deros Seeker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, and welcome to Deroseeker. We are a site dedicated to Video Games and Role Playing. We hope you have an enjoyable time here, and wish you good luck.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GD 1~Who writes this crap?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-02-28

GD 1~Who writes this crap? Empty
PostSubject: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:00 pm

Well, here dawns the first RP GD. Enjoy.

Spikerdude, make this a sticky.

Last edited by Chaotic on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:55 pm

If you could make a RPG based on anything(you can but just answer anyway) What would it be?
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:47 pm

Your mom. J/K.

I dunno, I'd probably reanimate the RP I made on Neo called Extinction: Revealance Day.
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:57 pm

what is it?
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:28 pm

What is what?
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:32 pm

The rp you made. Like what was it about and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female
Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:23 pm

it is being lame, so i can't sticky, sorry since i am doing a family guy one, my pick is that one
Back to top Go down
http://www.deroseeker.darkbb.com
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:47 pm

Story:

On August 8th, 2008, something very large shone brightly in the sky during the morning, even brighter than the Sun. The people had a few moments of interest, then just generally ignored it. It hardly made the newspaper even, and everyone went out about their day normally, as if nothing changed. That night, the light was nowhere to be seen, and everyone had thought it was just a disturbance in Earth's magnetosphere, but it was much more than that. Late in the evening, when everyone was asleep, at 11:08, to be exact, the light suddenly flared up, so intensely bright, that it'd melt the eyes of any observer. A giant mechanism zoomed into plain sight, covering every major city on Earth in a blanket of shadow. The visitors weren't slow to act, either, moments after they entered view, they began firing these strange projectiles, which seemed to kill anything it hit, but did no damage at all to the physical health of the victim. 99% of the Human population was extinguished on that day alone. Anyone hit by the Alien projectiles were killed, then reborn, without a mind, and only had one thought: kill. When a Human is bitten or scratched by these creatures, or Seekers, as they're called, they go into the temporary stasis that the projectiles caused, and then they become one of them. Seekers can do anything a Human can: run, jump, walk, eat, sleep. They just have a few problems, they are sensitive to the light, although they walk around during the daytime, they prefer to stick to the shadows, because if they spend too much time in the Sun, they melt, although some revert to their Human state, regaining their mind and such, but that is extremely rare. After the Aliens finished their initial assault, they launched some unknown beings down to Earth, then sped off again. Some of the unknowns launched down were some of their own, finishing the job. Why they came or why they want to exterminate the Human race is unknown, there's only one thing on everybody's minds: Survival. There is a safe zone in Los Angeles, Toronto, Ontario, Los Vegas, Yellowknife, and New York. Everyone should meet up eventually.

I'm aiming to make this RP a series type thing (Extinction series), so it probably won't end in this one, although it might.
Since this is the first RP, it takes place directly after the initial assault, that's why it's called "Extinction: Revealance Day". Extinction is the series, Revealance Day is the episode. Revealance Day is obviously the day when other lifeforms revealed themselves to Earth.

Goal:

1. Survive
2. Construct Safe Zones in each Major City that doesn't have a Mother alien

Rules:

Oh no, the dreaded Rules, bear with me though, they're simple so there shouldn't be any moaning and groaning:

-No Spamming
-No Flaming
-No Trolling
-5-6 Line minimum of material (on the reply screen)
-Have fun (most important rule) or else you shall be punished severly.
-No godmodding (don't be an ass and ruin the game with an unbeatable character).
-Please don't kill other players, unless each player wants too. Ignoring this rule will result in severe punishment.
-This is a given; Use proper grammar and such so the post is readable. Also follow directly off the last post relating to you, to avoid unesessary confusion!

There, was that so hard?

Creatures (discovered):

Seeker: The simplest of them all. They don't have to be shot in the head, thank you very much. Attracted to blood. Seekers are basically Zombies, although they don't look like rotting piles of flesh, all color has faded from their skin, making them deathly pale. Think of Dark Seekers from 'I Am Legend'.

Drone: More complex version of the Seeker, they are basically kingpins. They are stronger, faster, and smarter than your average Seeker, and have no problems with the light. Attracted to blood.

Big Daddy: A rather large Bulldog-ish alien. It walks on all four legs, has a giant cannon on its shoulder, and has a giant mouth meant for eating (duh). They are about 20ft tall. Watch out for these bad boys. Attracted to blood.

Grunt: A smaller version of the Big Daddy, about 10ft tall, not to hard to kill. Attracted to blood.

Jackal: An actual Alien from the Assault, they drive mechanical robot mobile suits that stands 8ft tall, loaded with weapons, very agile and equipped with Jet-Packs. You do not want to meet this beast. Best time to take him out is when he's outside of his Mech, Mechs are usable, you just need to know the boot code for it. When not in their Mech's, they look like typical Martians, with very large oval heads, and big black eyes, they carry Plasma Snipers, Pistols and SMG's. (not all at once).

Savages: Watch out for these ones, they attack anything that's not Alien, that includes the Seekers. They could be your friend, they could be your enemy. They are 8-10ft tall and look like Wolves, although they can walk on two feet, and they can dislocate their jaws.

Mother: There is one of these in every major city, they are 70ft tall and they walk on two legs, they look a lot like a Snake, just with feet, they are 50ft long. The ones in Los Angeles, Toronto, Ontario, Los Vegas, Yellowknife, and New York mysteriously died.

Father: There is one of this on the whole planet. It is 100ft tall and looks like Godzilla. Last seen in Tokyo. (ROFLMAO)

Firefox: A big, doggish looking creature, it walks on 4 feet and can breath fire, it also looks like its tail is ablaze, hence the name Firefox. 8ft tall.

Air Seeker: Watch out for these guys, they are one of the worst creatures to come into contact with. They are very big, and fairly dragon-like. The can shoot out temporary jets of liquid fire for about 10 seconds, and they reach out to 10ft. They look almost identical to your typical Dragon, 4 legs, long bifurcated tail, giant wings, horns, etc. They are 20ft tall and wide. Good side is they're fairly easy to kill.

Elite: Advanced version of the Jackal, drives a bigger Robot (20ft tall) with more guns, nearly indestructible, also has cloaking capabilities. Mechs are un-usable. When the Elites aren't using their Mechs, they walk on all 4's most of the time for greater speed, unhinge their jaws, and swallow the prey whole. They also carry high powered plasma weaponry, ranging between Pistols, SMG's, Assault Rifles, and Shotguns. When not in their Mech's they look like a Panther that walks on 2 feet.

Scavenger: A Dinosaur looking Alien. Is exactly like a Raptor.

More are to be discovered.

Plasma Weapons can be used, but keep in mind the ammo!

Jackal Mech's can be used, but they run out of fuel after 2 posts of usage.

Last edited by Game Hawk on Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : doing the supers a favor, no links to neo so i will post the story)
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:53 pm

that aint smart, one of the supers is gonna take the link out. they don't want links to neo, so, i might do it ti save them some trouble. sorry. wait, you are a super, you should know better

Last edited by Spikerdude on Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:58 pm

Well, I didn't think we were so touchy with Neo... but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:59 pm

i didn't either, until i did it. and it got taken out. atleats the story is up Smile
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 8:52 am

Yes no links to Neo please.
Back to top Go down
Legardored
Legardored

Male
Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:20 am

I remember BH's rp... we all died in the end... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 12:16 pm

I wish i could have died at the end Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:59 am

I could've bombed everyone! if i played... I have a question. if i participated in the roleplays do you think they would be more lively?
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:12 pm

Yeah. absloulty
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:46 am

was that sarcastic?
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:51 pm

No
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:32 am

ok I guess I'll start posting in midnight lights. yes you heard me, I'm turning into a mime
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:03 am

Damn it, where are all the RP's? I think I might try bringin' some of my old ones here that I made at Neo...
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:46 am

like which ones? amd what is your username on neo?
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Check this and this page.
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:11 pm

didnt you show me those on pms?
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:36 pm

SuperSwanton wrote:
didnt you show me those on pms?

Yes, I did. I was also just subtly showing off my awesomeness to everyone. Thanks for blowing my cover! Mad

Although, now that I think about, everyone already knows of my godlike awesomeness. And my planet-size ego.
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:43 pm

ahem: modesty?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GD 1~Who writes this crap?   GD 1~Who writes this crap? Empty

Back to top Go down

GD 1~Who writes this crap?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deros Seeker :: Role Playing :: Normal Role Playing-
Jump to: