Deros Seeker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, and welcome to Deroseeker. We are a site dedicated to Video Games and Role Playing. We hope you have an enjoyable time here, and wish you good luck.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-02

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Empty
PostSubject: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:13 pm

Me and Spikerdude have decided to make a diary.

On a night, when it seemed nothing worse could possibly happen to SuperSwanton, he almost ripped up his recently purchased Florida lottery quick pick ticket. However something stopped him. He decided "What the hell, nothing else was on the TV." So he watched and watched all the boring crap until, finally, it came on.

"And the results for our 3.7 billion (play along.) lottery jackpot are 6,17,32, 38, and 42." Finally, after screaming up and down like a little school girl for 15 minutes, and claiming the money, he pondered, what he would do with all the money? For advice, he did what he always did, watch Friday Night Smackdown. After a while, it came to him, he would buy Smackdown!

Vince would have never gone along with it until he saw in the paper that he was now a billionaire. On the night when he was going to sign the papers necessary, one man stood in his way. Spikerdude, they called him. He was willing to pay the exact same amount. Vince didn't know who to choose. So, he let them decide for themselves.

After nearly 6 hours of deliberation, they decide to be co-owners. The transaction was not complete. It was guaranteed that Smackdown would be there's. Spikerdude, was a little bit more greedy, he wanted more. Spikerdude was a multi billionaire, and he hated all those who weren't on Smackdown. So after cutting a mighty big check, Spikerdude was sole owner of Raw and ECW. since he hated all of them, he decided that the only logical thing to do would be keep the main eventers and the WWE Title and Intercontinental Championship

So, now what would be the first actions done? Why vacate all the titles. The next logical step, agreed upon by both, would be to FIRE ALL OF THE MCMAHONS. HAHA now for some business.

The New And Improved Roster

High Carders

Shawn Michaels
Triple H
John Cena
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
The Undertaker
Batista
Edge
Ric Flair

Mid Carders

Umaga
Elijah Burke
Marcus CorVon
Big Daddy V
Jeff Hardy
Chris Jericho
JBL
Mr. Kennedy
Matt Hardy
MVP
Chavo Guerrero
Mark Henry
The Great Khali
Finlay
Kane

Low Carders

Gregory Helms
Chris Masters

Injured Superstar(s)

Kenny Dykstra

Stables:

Hardy Boys: Jeff and Matt Hardy
Monsters of the Ring: Umaga and The Great Khali
Punk and Flair: CM Punk and Ric Flair
DX: Shawn Micheals and Tripl H
New Breed: Elijah Burke and Marcus CorVon

Last edited by SuperSwanton on Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:19 pm

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! WWESmackDownHDlogo
Smackown's Champions

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Wwe-Title-

WWE Champion---VACANT

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! World-heavyweight-Title-

World Heavyweight Champion---VACANT

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Ic-Title-

~~~~~~SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Jeff_Hardy ~~~~~~

[size=12]Title Holder
: Jeff Hardy
Held For: 4 months
Last Defence: MVP Ladder Match - week 2

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! US-Title-

~~~~~~ SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! MVP~~~~~~

Title Holder: Montel Vonavious Proter (MVP)
[size=12]Held For: 7 Months

Last Defence: n/a

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Wwe-tag-team-Title-

WWE Tag Team Champions---VACANT

Upcoming PPV

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! 4639682

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! GAB

Last edited by SuperSwanton on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female
Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:33 pm

SHOWTIME!!!!

It was the dawn of a new era. Nobody thought that it would ever happen. A wwe in which not a single McMahon was employed. Many were extremely happy on one hand. On the other, they worried that it would be a disappointment. Nonetheless, the show would go on. Apparently, the people had faith in these two, as there first show here in Madison, Wisconsin was completely sold out. The show started with over the top fireworks and leading into the beginning of the show promo from Michael Cole, and the coach, Jonathan Coachman

Cole: “Good evening ladies and gentleman and boy do we have an amazing show for ya”

Coach: “Boy are you right, we have some amazing matches for all of you smackdown fans. It all leads up to a TLC match between edge and the undertaker.”

Cole: ‘That is right my fellow colleague , but honestly, I am just glad we all have our jobs still in tact. As many of you know Earlier this week, 321hardy123 and Spikerdude bought all of wwe, in an attempt to run only smackdown, which in this case worked. However, only the superstars that where right here on smackdown have kept there job's.”

Coach: “Yes that is true, but let’s try and get away from that and just focus on this rocket fire show that they have planned for us”

Match One: Torrie Wilson Vs. Michelle Mccool

This match starts out like a normal diva match would. Slapping back and forth. When it seemed like this would go on forever, Torrie gained an advantage with the loutec press. Which then led to a bronco buster. Which made the crowd go crazy. However, this fight was a ways away from being over. Michelle would not go down without a fight. It then once again became back and forth until, out of nowhere, Michelle hit the sit-out double under hook face buster . It would have been all over, but fate had a different plan. Somehow, Torrie was able to get her shoulder up.

Cole: “How on earth did she kick out of that one?’

Coach: “Well, she raised her shoulder high enough to where it was no longer touching the canvas.”

Cole: “ I know that!! I wasn’t being literal.”

Coach: “Oh.”

From that point on, it was all Torrie. A clothesline one second, a springboard elbow the next. All leading up to the Nose job . Which was enough to get the win.

Cole: “ What a way to kick of an amazing night.”

Coach: “ You couldn’t be more right. All I have to say is that I am so glad that this match wouldn’t be on Raw. Then, if it was, we would have to listen to the king dribble on about the puppies.”

Cole: “So far, this buy was nothing but positive for the show.”

Match two: MVP Vs. Mark Henry

As we here , and see MVP coming, he comes to the ring with a fierce look on his face. He, and everybody else on the show, needs to win this first week, to try and get in good with the new gm’s. Also, for the fact that Judgment Day is less then three weeks away. Mark Henry is ready to get it on. At the sound of the bell. MVP quickly try’s a running clothesline. It had the same effect on him as throwing paper against a brick wall. This process continues for a while, until finally, Mark Henry unleashes on him. This beating lasts only for a short amount of time. MVP did land some hits that made the big man stammer, and then a dropkick knocking him down, but that was about it. The match ended with the worlds strongest slam and the one two three.

After some celebration. We go backstage as we see Krystal doing an interview with edge.

Krystal: I am standing by with Edge, who later on tonight, will go one on one in a no do match against the Undertaker. So how Re you feeling.

Edge: I am feeling ok. Just concentrating on my match later on tonight.

Krystal: I have to ask. What is your take on the whole controversy with the spikerdudeSuperSwanton buying smack down

Edge: It really doesn’t concern me. I am still a wrestler, and that is all that I am worried about just me walking away with my hand raised. This interview is over.

Match three: Rey Mysterio Vs. Matt Hardy

Both men got a standing ovation as they entered. The fans were anxious too see some of the best at high flying and ground attacks collide. It started out extremely competitive. With neither superstar being out staged by the other, the fans where in for a real treat. Rey started to get an edge after a while. He was unstoppable, then out of nowhere, Matt was set up for the 619. Matt was able to dodge it this time, and get some offense of his own. He had him set up for the second rope leg drop, but Matt took to much time talking with the crowd, and Rey quickly avoided it. After some more back and forth offense, Rey had him set up for the 619 again. This time, it connected. Now, the whole match rested on the success of the west coast pop. Rey thought he had the match one. He elevated himself onto Matt’s shoulders, but Matt knew it was coming. He grabbed Rey’s legs, dropped him on his feet, and nailed a huge twist of fate. He crawled over Rey for the victory.

Cole: “Oh my god, what an unbelievable match.”

Coach: “ I am speechless right now. First, I thought Rey would win. Then it was all Matt. Then it was Rey again, but then, BAM, Matt countered with the twist of fate and got the win!”

Cole: “ I couldn’t agree more. Good job to both of these men.”

Coach: “Uh… No. Matt Hardy deserves credit. As for Rey, better luck next time.”

Cole: “Whatever, I don't know why I even Try.

Match four: Chavo Guerrero Vs. Ric Flair

This match exploded with thunderous chops by the nature boy. The crowd was on it’s feet the entire time, wooing at the sound of each chop.

Cole: “Look at Chavo’s Chest

Coach: “ Eww, that is gross . I am not gay!!!“

Cole: “I didn’t mean it like that. I meant look at how red it is getting from all those chops.“

Coach: “oh yea it is pretty red.”

Chavo wouldn’t put up with it for long though. He quickly retaliated with booming right hands, perfect clotheslines, and the three amigo supplex.

Cole: “And there we see it. The three amigos.“

Coach: “He better be able to find a way to get his momentum back.“

Ric seemed to be down for the count, so he went for the frog splash.

Coach: “Oh he is goanna get it now.“

Unfortunately for him, Ric was playing opossum.

Cole: “Oh he was playing opossum. What a great trick.“

While Chavo was still on the ground, Ric quickly went for the figure four leg lock.

Coach: “He has the figure four leg lock locked in. Will he be able to escape?”

Chavo tried so hard not to tap, but to no avail. Ric was declared the winner via submission.

Match Five: Finlay Vs. Kane
The match starts off with total dominance by Kane. A clothesline here, an uppercut there, Kane was letting all hell break loose. Finlay never gave up though.. He can hang with the best of them, and he was proving it tonight. Bloody shots straight to Kane’s head made it a more even match. Kane quickly regained control of the match. A thunderous body slam by Kane gave him the opportunity to set up a choke slam. Finlay’s lights would have been knocked out if it wasn’t for Hornswaggle coming out from under the ring.

Cole: “Oh my god, that is Hornswaggle. What is he doing here!”

Coachman: “Well, I guess just because he was fired, doesn’t mean he can’t find ways to interfere.”

Little Hornswaggle ran into the ring and then out again. While the referee was trying to get him out from ringside, Finlay used this time to hit Kane over the head with his shillelagh. The referee not seeing this, just assumed that Finlay used a clean move to knock him down. So the referee just counted to three, and Finlay won.

Coach: “This is a disgrace to the wrestling industry. This match should be restarted!!!”

Cole: “Calm down, so he had a little extra help with winning his match. Big deal.”

Coach: “you know, I am surprised at you. I figured that you would be the one to think that this isn’t right.”

Cole: “I do, but there is nothing that we can do about it.”

Coach: “ Good point. Guess it just wasn’t Kane’s night.”

Cole: “That is true. Wait a minute…”

Coach: “What?”

Cole: “I am getting word that as we speak Spikerdude, and 321HARDY123 are holding a press conference, that will explain why they did, what they did and more. We now take you there now

Press Conference

SuperSwanton: “Ladies and gentlemen, we have decided to have this press conference in order to stop all of the rumors going around as too why we bought WWE.”

Spikerdude: “ I would first like to say, that the main reason that we bought Smackdown is because we where tired of all the pure s*** that was happening there.”

Reporter: “ yes, but why did you buy Raw and ECW as well?”

Spikerdude: “I had originally bought them because I didn’t like them as much. Now I realized that that was wrong. So if 321HARDY123 will do the honors.”

SuperSwanton: “The following superstars are re hired. Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho,
JBL, Mr. Kennedy, John Cena, Randy Orton, Umaga, CM Punk, Elijah Burke, Marcus CorVon, and Big Daddy V.”

Reporter: “ Why the change of heart?”

Spikerdude: “It wasn’t a change of heart. I had always liked certain superstars on both shows. I had just got caught up in the moment.”

Reporter: “ What about the other superstars on Smackdown?”

SuperSwanton: “What about them? They are used to completion with these superstars. Why deprive them of the opportunity to experience it again?”

Spikerdude: “Also, I would like to point out that depending on their performance tonight. Some superstars maybe fired.”

SuperSwanton: “ That will be all. Thank you.”

Reporters: “But sir, but sir but sir. Just one more question, just one more question.

Cole: “ With that being said, we are just less then 4 weeks away Judgment Day. A new main event is set. It will be a 6-Man Elimination Chamber Match Featuring Batista, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Triple H and Shawn Michaels. The winner getting a Title shot at The Great American Bash. We also Have John Cena vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Championship. And the final match already prepared is Matt Hardy vs. MVP for the United States Championship. So make sure you tune in to watch as it is a night that is sure to please.”

Coach: “Boy you said it. That will be an unforgettable night. But let’s get to our main event.”

Match 6: Edge Vs. The Undertaker TLC Match (the main event will always be fully written out.)

Ding Ding Ding. At the sound of the bell, Edge ran out of the ring. the fans immediately screamed boo's at him as they clearly wanted him to get back in the ring. Edge reaches under ring and grabs a chair.

Cole: "Oh no what is he going to now?"

Undertaker walks towards the ropes while Edge gets a weapon. Edge gets up and Undertaker, jumps over the ropes, and takes Edge down.

Coach: "This is where you can see experience from the Undertaker over what experience Edge has."

Undertaker takes the chair and puts half in the ring. He picks up edge by the hair and smacks his head into the chair.

Cole and Coach:" Oh!!"

Undertaker takes out another chair from under the ring and puts both of them on the ground facing each other.

Cole: "What is he going to do with TWO chairs?!"

He walks over to Edge and pulls him up by the hair again, picks him up for the choke slam.

Coach: Not the choke slam into two chairs

Cole: "If Edge can’t get out of this it’s all over."

Undertaker has him in the air but Edge wiggled out to the ground, kicked Undertaker in the stomach and DDT’s him into the chairs.

Cole and Coach: "Oh!"

Coach:" No way did I see that happening?"

Edge gets the ladder from the other side of the ring and sets it up on the barricade beside Undertaker.

Cole: "Not another weapon!"

Edge drags him to the ladder and sits him up against it. Then Edge dropkicks him into the ladder and kicks him in the gut.

Cole: "I don’t know how anyone can get up from that."

Coach: "Well your forgetting that this is the Undertaker."

Cole: "I guess so but still."

Edge takes the ladder and lies it down in the air with one end in the ring and the other one the barricade. Undertaker tries to get up. Edge pulls him up and sets him up leaning against the ladder. He backs up and runs for a spear but Undertaker barely makes it out of the way and Edge hits his shoulder and chest on the ladder.

Cole: "Oh My God Undertaker got very lucky there."

Coach: "Yes he did that maybe took some energy out of him."

Undertaker slowly gets up and pulls Edge into the ring. He twists Edge’s arm and goes for the old school on the top rope.

Cole: "Here comes The Undertaker!"

He jumps off and gets him right in the arm.

Coach: "Now Undertaker is tired and beaten up so he might look to end it here."

Undertaker picks him up and walks to the middle of the ring.

Cole: "This could be what he is looking for, The Tombstone Pile Driver!"

Undertaker puts him upside down and goes down then hits the Tombstone Pile Driver and pins him with his tongue out Fans: ONE! TWO! THREE! Ding Ding Ding!

Coach:What an amazing end to an amazing show.

Cole:No doubt about that. From all of us here in Madison, Wisconsin, goodnight everybody.

Long one I know, but it needed to be done. Results:
torrie wilsonVs. michelle mccool
Mark HenryVs. MVP
Matt HardyVs. Rey mysterio
Ric FlairVs. Chavo Guerrero
FinlayVs. Kane
UndertakerVs. Edge
any coments?

another show will be up later tonight
Back to top Go down
http://www.deroseeker.darkbb.com
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:52 pm

We are tryin to make this catch n and if you read this you will like it.
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 7:35 pm

SuperSwanton: Good evening, I am SuperSwanton.

Spikerdude: And I am Spikerdude.

SuperSwanton: If you can remember, during the press conference, we said we would be watching this past show extremely carefully. We also said that we might fire people who we feel, didn’t live up to the standards.

Spikerdude: We where not bluffing in the slightest.

SuperSwanton: The following superstars are fired. Torrie Wilson,

Spikerdude: Michelle Mccool,

SuperSwanton: and Ashley.

Spikerdude: This is not picking on the divas, but it is because a lot of people writing in said that they did not like the divas.

SuperSwanton: This is also not picking on Ashley. Since the other two were going to get fired, she would have no competition . On that note, this meeting is adjourned.

Match One: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! JBL[size=16]VS.
SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Chris_Jericho20
Ding Ding Ding! The match starts off with Jericho drop kicking JBL. He took control for the rest of the match with diving moves, elbows and anything he can think of to attack JBL. Then after 4:00 Jericho tries the codebreaker. It's unsuccessful as Jericho loses his grip and hits his back on the mat. JBL is very woozy as he leans against the rope. When Jericho got up JBL booted him in the head and a clothesline from hell shortly after winning him the match. Jericho looked very angry at himself after the match kicking the steel steps and slamming his hands on the mat.

Winner SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! JBL

Cole: Well that was very disappointing for Chris Jericho to lose like that.

Coach: Yes and that goes to show that one mix up can lose you the match

Match Two: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Randy_orton VS.SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Kenny

Naturally, both of these men go for the collar bone tie up. Randy easily gets the advantage. Kenny tries to get some offense in, but it has little effect on him. After only a few short moments, it appears that Kenny is out for the count. Randy lines up behind him and just stalks him. Right when Kenny makes it to a vertical base, Randy, quick as a cheetah, turns him around and delivers a hard RKO for the win.

Cole: and Randy pulls it out for the win.

Coach: good for him. Nice to see him wrestling on Smackdown again.

Randy wasn't done. While music was blaring, he stayed in the ring. Randy got as far back into one of the corners as he could.

Cole: oh no, not this.

Coach: it looks like he is setting up for that punt like kick.

And that is exactly what happened. This repeated until finally he stopped the madness. From the kicks, Kenny was now bleeding uncontrollably. Security had to escort Randy out of the arena, so emt's could get Kenny on a stretcher, and air lift him to one of the best medical faculties in the state of California.

Injuried Superstar For at least 2 weeks, Kenny Dykstra will be out of competition. Further tests will determine how long he will be out of action.

Winner SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Randy_orton

After everybody is sort of calmed down, Justin Roberts makes an announcement, telling everybody to look at the Jumbo-tron. It is then that we see Spikerdude and 321HARDY123 again.

SuperSwanton: Hello again. This week me and Spikerdude are here to announce that we are bringing something very special back to the WWE.

Spikerdude: Yes, we are both honored to tell you that a title is coming back and that Title will be....

SuperSwanton: The WWE Championship! this came to our minds from signing back RAW main eventers and the Intercontinental title already being here. I am sure everybody will be happy about this. Good luck to those going after the Title

Spikerdude: That will be all. thank you

Cole: Well that is certainly good news for the superstars.

Coach: Yes that is one more goal to set for yourself in the future.

Match Three: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Undertaker Vs. SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Batista Number One Contendors match

Ding Ding Ding! They stare at each other and then start to circle the ring. Batista is the first to make a move as he punches Undertaker and He punches back. They start a fist fight and Undertaker backs Batista into the turnbuckle. Undertaker starts unloading on Batista. Undertaker takes over most control in the match. Control changes through out but the most important lead change is when Undertaker goes for a choke slam. Batista is stunned at first when Undertaker puts his hand on his neck but then kicks Undertaker in the gut and pulls him in.

Cole: This is it he's going for it!

Coach: The Batista Bomb! Surely effective.

The Undertaker is up at Batista head and down again slamming into the mat and it ends with Batista picking up the win.

Winner: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Batista

Match Four: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Umaga Vs. SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Great_Khali

This match is one that you would be extremely lucky to see in person. Two great giants colliding. When the bell rings, neither of the men where intimidated. First, Umaga tried to land a clothesline, it had no effect on him. Then, Khali tried to clothesline Umaga, but it had no effect. This process continued, until a boot from Khali knocked Umaga off of his feet. Quickly, he tried to get an elbow landed right over his heart, but Umaga got up too quickly. This was the perfect opportunity to get some offense in. He made hard kicks, fierce punches, and fast landing elbows. He then went up to the second rope, where the huge headbutt connected.

Cole: It appears that the end is near for Khali.

Khali found himself in a position where he could not stand. He then backpedaled into a corner, so he could try and pull himself up. Big mistake! Umaga capitalised on this and rammed himself into Khali with whiplash intensity. It was all set up for the Samoian Spike. But Khali was to tall for him. So he had to give him a kick in the knees, then Khali was finished.

Coach: What a match!

ColeYou got that right partner.

Winner: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Umaga

After the match was over, we find the great Khali and Umaga talking backstage. The following is a rough translation.

Umaga: That was an amazing match

Khali:You are right. In case you didn't know, right now, the tag team titles are vacant. Do you want to go for them, and create the most dominant force in sports history?

Umaga: hell yes. we will be unstoppable.

As we see Chris Masters in the ring with a microphone, a steel chair, and a ref, we all know what is about to happen, a master lock challenge.

Chris: Thanks to the new general managers, we have some new friendly completion here. I want to prove to them, that I am running things here. So if there is anybody in the back, new or old, who wants to help me prove this fact, please come out here.

There is silence in the arena for a little bit. Just when Masters was about to start talking, everybody hear’s the infamous “Wooooooo.”

Cole: That is the nature boy ladies and gentlemen. It looks like he is going to take the master lock challenge.

Coach: Yea, but lets face it. Ric maybe one of the best in the game, but I don’t think he has the raw power to work his way out of this.

Cole: Well, we are about to find out.

It starts out with Ric sitting down in the chair. Masters tried to pull some pre-challenge tricks, but they all failed. It starts with flailing arms going around, as Ric desperately tries to break free. After just a few moments, Ric was on his knees. The ref had the Nature Boy’s arm raised, it would have fallen, CM punk came down to the ring.

Cole: Look, it’s CM punk!

Coach: Why is he here?

CM was about to interfere, by trying to break the hold. While the ref was busy getting, Ric mustered up the strength to get on his legs and give a back leg low blow to Masters. This made it inevitable that Ric was able to break the hold. As the fans screamed in joy, for their nature boy, Ric was getting a mic.

Ric: Since I was able to break your master lock, next week, in my hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina, you are going to have to try and break my figure four leg lock!

Cole: That will be a sight to behold.

Backstage afterwards, we see CM Punk and Ric Flair talking.

Ric FlairThanks a lot for having my back out there

CM punk: It was no problem

Ric Flair: You know, there is a pay per view coming up in a few weeks. And I thought, since all the titles are vacant, do you want to form a tag team and get the belts?

CM punk: Your damn straight, let’s do this.

Match Five: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Dx Vs.SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Elijah_Burke andSuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Marcus_Cor_Von

The match begins with Elijah facing Shawn. These two look to be very evenly matched. Shawn unloads a few punches, and a dropkick. Elijah is able to stop his momentum with a standing vertical suplex. Elijah passes his momentum on to Marcus, who is building up a head of steam of His own. Swinging neck breaker after another, Shawn's chances of winning started to decrease. Marcus had Shawn Lined up for the pounce, but as he came full speed, he ran into a sweet chin music.

Coach: How was he able to do that?

Cole: I don't know, but this is an amazing match.

Both men where laying on the canvas motionless. The fans where on their feet screaming for shawn to get the tag. Marcus was able to get the tag. Then, when Elijah was about to grab him and pull him away from his corner, Shaen made the tag!

Coach: And here comes the game!

Triple h explodes with hit, after hit, after hit. Triple h was a man with a purpose. On and on and on, Triple h was relientless. Then, it was Pedigree time. Marcus was going to interfer, but Shawn Exploded with another sweet chin music. Which gave Triple h ample time to make his move, and get the one two three.

Cole: Oh my god! What an amazing display of pure athleticisam.

Coach: Wow, that is one of the most exciting matches that I have seen in a while.

Winners: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Dx

Match Six: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Jeff_hardy Vs. SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! MVP For The SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Wweintercontinentalchampionship

Ding Ding Ding! Jeff Hardy dashes at MVP and takes him down by the head.

Cole: This match is very important for both men.

coach: Yes because Jeff Hardy needs to defend his intercontinental Title and MVP could become both United states and Intercontinental champions.

Hardy immediately got out of the ring to get a ladder. He took it into the ring and put it down. Then MVP got up and kicked Jeff in the stomach. He pulled him to the ladder and put his arm onto a step and slammed it down on the step once, twice.... Hardy reversed it and slammed MVP's arm onto the step.

Cole: that was close but Hardy's arm must hurt right now.

Coach: yes and that could affect him later on.

Hardy started climbing up the ladder but his arm was hurting when he got to the top. MVP pushed the ladder to the side to tip it over and Hardy started falling.

Cole: Oh no this is bad for him.

Hardy was falling but positioned himself just right and pulled off a Whisper In The Wind.

Cole: How did he do that! Hardy it the riskiest daredevil you might ever see in the WWE.

Coach: Yes and it certainly pays off as you can see.

Hardy is slow to get up but MVP is slower as he took a lot of damage so Hardy re-setup the ladder and climbed to the top once more but now his back and arm are hurting him so he can only reach with one hand and try to balance with the other. He was close but MVP was getting up and then kicked he ladder when he was half way up. Hardy was farther away now and losing his balance.

Cole: Hardy could fall and cost himself the match.

So he did the only thing he could think of, jump. He took the riskiest leap ever and caught the title.

Coach: Oh My God! Hardy's got it, hes got it!

MVP was panicking. He reached for Hardy's legs but he moved so MVP grabbed the ladder and climbed up to grab him.

Cole: b]Now it can all end for Hardy.

[b]Coach:
but how many times have you heard that that and it be wrong?

By then Hardy was close to getting it off and MVP punched him. Hardy was falling but he wouldn't lose his title. He reached with his injured arm and kicked MVP off, then he started pulling.

Cole: Thats it! Hardy's gonna win

Coach: well who's going to stop him?

Screaming in pain Hardy unhooked the Title and fell to the ground.

Winner: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Jeff_hardy

Cole: He got! Hardy retained the Title!

Coach: And what a great defence it was.

Cole: From all of us here in Fresno California, we'll see you next week.

Quick Results

Jblvs. chris jericho

Randy Orton vs. Kenny Dykstra

Batistavs. Undertaker

Umagavs. The Great Khali

DXvs. Marcus cor von and Elijah Burke

Jeff Hardyvs. MVP
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 8:01 pm

Coments?
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 9:17 pm

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! WWESmackDownHDlogo

Cole: Hello as we welcome you from Charlette, North Carolina

Coach: Do we ever have a treat for you folks with a night full of contender matches and qualifying matches

Cole: Including our main event Triple H vs Shawn Michaels

Coach: Well on with the show!

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Chris_Jericho vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! MattHardy Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match

Cole: Losing this match is not that bad because the loser gets a United States Title match at Judgement Day

Coach: That's what makes it that much more interesting

They locked arms and Matt Irish Whipped him into the turn buckle. He started throwing punches and as the match went on they seemed very evenly matched. Jericho had a chance to win when he flew off the ropes and went for the cover 1.....2..... But Hardy Kicked out. Then Jericho took even more control and eventually setting Hardy up for the Walls of Jericho. Matt flailed as he reached for the ropes and eventually tapping out.

Winner: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Chris_Jericho

Cole: Well at least Hardy got a Title shot

Coach: And Jericho qualifies for the Elimination Chamber

Cole: We will have updates on that later on

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Edge vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Jeff_Hardy Normal Match

The match starts with Hardy staring down Edge waiting and taunting for him to make the first move. Edge does and kicks Hardy, he tried to punch him but Hardy ducked and moved behind him and does a bulldog. Then Hardy was Diving all over the place taking control of the match and trying to head into Judgement Day with the most momentum he can get. His biggest risk is going for a Swaton then Edge rolls out of the way. When goes for the cover Hardy gets his leg on the rope at 2 1/2. Eventually Hardy regained control and hit a Twist Of Fate, hooked his leg and got the victory.

Winner:SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Jeff_Hardy

Coach: I think Jeff Hardy has the most momentum out of any superstar going into Judgement Day

Cole: Yes he has won three matches in a row including a Title defence to MVP

Justin Roberts: The following, is a figure four challenge!

Wooooo! Ric Flair's music blared with cheers from the fans and CM Punk at his side. They made their way to the ring and so did Masters with boos. CM Punk left the ring clapping for Flair.

Flair: Lets do this!

Masters went on his back and let Flair lock it in. He was reaming in pain and then appeared to be breaking the hold when CM Punk got in the ring and started kicking Masters. Then Khali's music started to play as he came to the ring followed by Umaga. When they got in the ring Punk and Flair fled the scene not wanting to face the giants.

Backstage: (Translation)

Khali: Those cowards! We'll show them!

Umaga: Yes I know the perfect way! at Judgement Day we can face them for the WWE Tag Team Titles!

Khali: Yes, now lets prepare

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Undertaker vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! MVP Normal Match

MVP looked very scared to start the match as every time Undertaker would do a move he would duck and run away. Since Undertaker strategy was not working he decided to start what he does best. He was punching MVP here there everywhere and MVP seemed to be no match. After a while MVP was up and able to avoid an Undertaker punch and when he turned set up a play-maker. Looking at the crowd taking his sweet time Undertaker stood up and MVP's leg has still on Undertakers head. With that Taker was able to do a Tombstone Pildriver. 1.....2.....3! Ding Ding Ding!.

Winner: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Undertaker

Cole: Well now we have another two matches coming at you

Coach: I tell ya I am really looking forward to tonight's main event

Cole: Everybody in this building is too Coach

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Rey_Mysterio_Jr vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Kane Number One Contender Match

Rey looked determined to win even though there was a huge size difference. Rey ran at Kane and kicked him but it had little to no effect. Kane just stared him down and gave him a huge uppercut. Kane was beating him real bad and throwing him around like a toy. Any normal cruiser-weight would have been down for the count but nor Rey. He kicked out and Kane set him up for a choke slam. Rey got up and managed to duck out of the way and when Kane turned around he had a surprise. Rey tried to trip him into the rope but Kane didn't fall more than his knees. Then Rey gave him a kick in the head to get him on the ropes. Crowd cheering Rey connected the 619 and had the leg strength to do the Hurricrana pin. He got the 3 count and picked up the win.

Winner:SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Rey_Mysterio_Jr

Cole: Well here comes our much anticipated Main Event!

Coach: I've been waiting all night for this!

Match 1: CM Punk and Ric Flair vs The Great Khali and Umaga
WWE Tag Team Titles

Match 2: Mark Henry vs Kane

Match 3: Matt Hardy vs MVP
United States Championship

Match 4: Elimination Chamber Match
Jeff Hardy vs Chris Jericho vs Undertaker vs Randy Orten vs Edge vs Open Slot

Main Event 1: Batista vs Rey Mysterio
World Heavyweight Chamionship

Main Event 2: John Cena vs Open Slot

That is all, Thank you.

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Triple_H vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Shawn_Michaels Number One Contender Match

They were both good friends and Triple H wanted to show his respect so he reached his hand forward. Michael's didnt know what to do but shook his hand anyway prepared to strike.

Cole: These two are best of friends and they are showing their respect

Coach: Yes and they both know they can't get too soft no matter how close friends they are

As it started to pick up Triple H backed Michaels into the corner. He started to unload right hands on HBK's head. after 6 punches Triple H stopped and HBK fell to the ground. He pulled HBK to the ropes and started pressing his head into the rope with his foot. He let go at the 4 count of the referee's. Then he started smiling and looked at the crowd.

Cole: They know whats coming and that's the Pedigree!

Coach: I have a feeling it wont be this easy for Triple H.

When Michaels got up Triple put his head down and pulled him in. He went up and then down to connect and pressed for the pin. 1.....2..... Michael's got his shoulder up! Triple H smiled at the determination of his friend and DX buddy.

Cole: Michaels is showing pure determination not giving up

Coach: He has been doing it for years and he wont stop now!

Triple H picked him up then Michaels showed a sign of life and ducked under Triple H and when he turned he got a mouth full of Sweet Chin Music!

Cole: Oh My God! He connected with a Sweet Chin Music. Did you see it!

Coach: Yes Cole, I'm sitting right here. It was amazing though

HBK hooked his leg and covered. Right before the 3 Triple H got his hand on the rope. Michael's looked disappointed but knowing he needed more to finish him. He stomped on his legs a couple of times then he climbed the top rope. He jumped down to attempt a elbow drop but Triple H had a little left to be able to roll out of the way. The referee started his ten count. by the time he got to 7 the crowd was screaming there loudest for their favourite superstars to get up. Triple H got up at 8 and picked up Michaels. He stuck him in between his legs to try another Pedigree.

Coach: Can he pull of another Pedigree and finish the match

Cole: I don't know but here it comes!

Triple H turned to look at the crowd and made another evil smile. HBK knew it was over and didn't want to take the pain so he made a low blow and got himself disqualified.

Cole: That's it, Triple H is our new Number One contender to face John Cena in two days.

Coach: Can't wait to see that.

While Triple H's Music was Blaring Michaels whispered in his ear "I hope you understand."

Winner:SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Triple_H

Cole: Good Evening folks and from all of us here in Charlette North Carolina, Good Bye!

Quick Results:
Chris Jericho vs Matt Hardy
Edge vs Jeff Hardy
Undertaker vs MVP
Rey Mysterio vs Kane
Triple H vs Shawn Michaels

Smackdown Poll same as always:

What was your favourite part of the match?

What was your least favourite part?

What would you rate the show out of ten?

What would you improve?
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Cole: Hello as we welcome you from Charlette, North Carolina

Coach: Do we ever have a treat for you folks with a night full of contender matches and qualifying matches

Cole: Including our main event Triple H vs Shawn Michaels

Coach: Well on with the show!

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Chris_Jericho vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! MattHardy Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match

Cole: Losing this match is not that bad because the loser gets a United States Title match at Judgement Day

Coach: That's what makes it that much more interesting

They locked arms and Matt Irish Whipped him into the turn buckle. He started throwing punches and as the match went on they seemed very evenly matched. Jericho had a chance to win when he flew off the ropes and went for the cover 1.....2..... But Hardy Kicked out. Then Jericho took even more control and eventually setting Hardy up for the Walls of Jericho. Matt flailed as he reached for the ropes and eventually tapping out.

Winner: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Chris_Jericho

Cole: Well at least Hardy got a Title shot

Coach: And Jericho qualifies for the Elimination Chamber

Cole: We will have updates on that later on

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Edge vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Jeff_Hardy Normal Match

The match starts with Hardy staring down Edge waiting and taunting for him to make the first move. Edge does and kicks Hardy, he tried to punch him but Hardy ducked and moved behind him and does a bulldog. Then Hardy was Diving all over the place taking control of the match and trying to head into Judgement Day with the most momentum he can get. His biggest risk is going for a Swaton then Edge rolls out of the way. When goes for the cover Hardy gets his leg on the rope at 2 1/2. Eventually Hardy regained control and hit a Twist Of Fate, hooked his leg and got the victory.

Winner:SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Jeff_Hardy

Coach: I think Jeff Hardy has the most momentum out of any superstar going into Judgement Day

Cole: Yes he has won three matches in a row including a Title defence to MVP

Justin Roberts: The following, is a figure four challenge!

Wooooo! Ric Flair's music blared with cheers from the fans and CM Punk at his side. They made their way to the ring and so did Masters with boos. CM Punk left the ring clapping for Flair.

Flair: Lets do this!

Masters went on his back and let Flair lock it in. He was reaming in pain and then appeared to be breaking the hold when CM Punk got in the ring and started kicking Masters. Then Khali's music started to play as he came to the ring followed by Umaga. When they got in the ring Punk and Flair fled the scene not wanting to face the giants.

Backstage: (Translation)

Khali: Those cowards! We'll show them!

Umaga: Yes I know the perfect way! at Judgement Day we can face them for the WWE Tag Team Titles!

Khali: Yes, now lets prepare

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Undertaker vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! MVP Normal Match

MVP looked very scared to start the match as every time Undertaker would do a move he would duck and run away. Since Undertaker strategy was not working he decided to start what he does best. He was punching MVP here there everywhere and MVP seemed to be no match. After a while MVP was up and able to avoid an Undertaker punch and when he turned set up a play-maker. Looking at the crowd taking his sweet time Undertaker stood up and MVP's leg has still on Undertakers head. With that Taker was able to do a Tombstone Pildriver. 1.....2.....3! Ding Ding Ding!.

Winner: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Undertaker

Cole: Well now we have another two matches coming at you

Coach: I tell ya I am really looking forward to tonight's main event

Cole: Everybody in this building is too Coach

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Rey_Mysterio_Jr vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Kane Number One Contender Match

Rey looked determined to win even though there was a huge size difference. Rey ran at Kane and kicked him but it had little to no effect. Kane just stared him down and gave him a huge uppercut. Kane was beating him real bad and throwing him around like a toy. Any normal cruiser-weight would have been down for the count but nor Rey. He kicked out and Kane set him up for a choke slam. Rey got up and managed to duck out of the way and when Kane turned around he had a surprise. Rey tried to trip him into the rope but Kane didn't fall more than his knees. Then Rey gave him a kick in the head to get him on the ropes. Crowd cheering Rey connected the 619 and had the leg strength to do the Hurricrana pin. He got the 3 count and picked up the win.

Winner:SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Rey_Mysterio_Jr

Cole: Well here comes our much anticipated Main Event!

Coach: I've been waiting all night for this!

Match 1: CM Punk and Ric Flair vs The Great Khali and Umaga
WWE Tag Team Titles

Match 2: Mark Henry vs Kane

Match 3: Matt Hardy vs MVP
United States Championship

Match 4: Elimination Chamber Match
Jeff Hardy vs Chris Jericho vs Undertaker vs Randy Orten vs Edge vs Open Slot

Main Event 1: Batista vs Rey Mysterio
World Heavyweight Chamionship

Main Event 2: John Cena vs Open Slot

That is all, Thank you.

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Triple_H vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Shawn_Michaels Number One Contender Match

They were both good friends and Triple H wanted to show his respect so he reached his hand forward. Michael's didnt know what to do but shook his hand anyway prepared to strike.

Cole: These two are best of friends and they are showing their respect

Coach: Yes and they both know they can't get too soft no matter how close friends they are

As it started to pick up Triple H backed Michaels into the corner. He started to unload right hands on HBK's head. after 6 punches Triple H stopped and HBK fell to the ground. He pulled HBK to the ropes and started pressing his head into the rope with his foot. He let go at the 4 count of the referee's. Then he started smiling and looked at the crowd.

Cole: They know whats coming and that's the Pedigree!

Coach: I have a feeling it wont be this easy for Triple H.

When Michaels got up Triple put his head down and pulled him in. He went up and then down to connect and pressed for the pin. 1.....2..... Michael's got his shoulder up! Triple H smiled at the determination of his friend and DX buddy.

Cole: Michaels is showing pure determination not giving up

Coach: He has been doing it for years and he wont stop now!

Triple H picked him up then Michaels showed a sign of life and ducked under Triple H and when he turned he got a mouth full of Sweet Chin Music!

Cole: Oh My God! He connected with a Sweet Chin Music. Did you see it!

Coach: Yes Cole, I'm sitting right here. It was amazing though

HBK hooked his leg and covered. Right before the 3 Triple H got his hand on the rope. Michael's looked disappointed but knowing he needed more to finish him. He stomped on his legs a couple of times then he climbed the top rope. He jumped down to attempt a elbow drop but Triple H had a little left to be able to roll out of the way. The referee started his ten count. by the time he got to 7 the crowd was screaming there loudest for their favourite superstars to get up. Triple H got up at 8 and picked up Michaels. He stuck him in between his legs to try another Pedigree.

Coach: Can he pull of another Pedigree and finish the match

Cole: I don't know but here it comes!

Triple H turned to look at the crowd and made another evil smile. HBK knew it was over and didn't want to take the pain so he made a low blow and got himself disqualified.

Cole: That's it, Triple H is our new Number One contender to face John Cena in two days.

Coach: Can't wait to see that.

While Triple H's Music was Blaring Michaels whispered in his ear "I hope you understand."

Winner:SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Triple_H

Cole: Good Evening folks and from all of us here in Charlette North Carolina, Good Bye!

Quick Results:
Chris Jericho vs Matt Hardy
Edge vs Jeff Hardy
Undertaker vs MVP
Rey Mysterio vs Kane
Triple H vs Shawn Michaels

Smackdown Poll same as always:

What was your favourite part of the match?

What was your least favourite part?

What would you rate the show out of ten?

What would you improve?
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:11 pm

ok so now that you have caught up with what has happened all the shows will be up Fridays and Updates will be up this saturday. We will not have a show this week since it has just been shown to you. Sunday will be Judgement Day so I hope you read!
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:02 am

Guys this is brilliant.
Loads of info.
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 1:12 am

sorry for the delay but im waiting for a little more responses
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 5:17 pm

updates will be posted shortly, the show will be up the same day as wrestlemania(MARCH 30TH)
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Smackdown
Updates

Injuries

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Kenny Kenny Dykstra sustained an injury to his head when he was
kicked by Randy Orten. Dykstra is in Stable
condition at a local hospital. Kenny is expected to return to
the ring in 3-4 weeks. Doctors do not know if he will be 100% when he returns.
Randy Orten received a 1 week suspension and will not be able
to compete at Judgement Day.

Judgement
Day

The Following
Matches are confirmed:

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! CM_Punk and SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! RicFlair

vs

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Great_Khali and SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Umaga

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Wwe-tag-team-Title-

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! MVP vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! MattHardy

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! US-Title-

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Kane vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Mark_Henry

Number One Contender Match

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! 300px-Elimination_chamber_nyr06

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! ThJeff_Hardy-3 vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Chris_Jericho vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Undertaker vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Shawn_Michaels vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! JBL vsSuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Edge

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Batista vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Rey_Mysterio_Jr

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! World-heavyweight-Title-

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Triple_H vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! John_Cena

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Wwe-Title-

Those are all the matches. Since Velocity no longer exists, we decided to convert
Heat over to Smackdown.

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! 2236

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Finlay vs SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Gregory_Helms

As
helms first match under the new owners, he needed this win. It starts off with
high flying maneuvers, huge hurricaranas and standing suplexes. The crowd
screamed with joy. Helms was setting up for a huge top rope move, but took way
to much time setting it up. Finlay, capitalized on this and climbed up the rope
to get right in his face.

Cole: uh-oh, I don’t
like the looks of this.
Coach: He might be
setting up for a supperplex .

Finlay was delivering hard punches,
and quite a few of them. The ref then warned him that if he didn’t stop, he
would get disqualified. So, he looked over at the fans, and gave them a little
Irish Smile. Then, it was all downward for helms, and the supperplex was his
fate. Finlay lifted him up, and was pulling him down, but as he did this, helms
was able to counter it mid-air, and turn it into a cross body. He then rolled
into a pin, but had too much momentum, and Finlay just rolled into the cover for
the one two three. As Justin Roberts pronounced him the winner, Finlay quickly
rolled out of the ring, in order to escape the furious Gregory Helms. The look
on his face told the whole story.

Winner:SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Finlay

Other

Expect a great PPV. The next week will have lots of disputes between superstars and a short summery. Keep reading and commenting
and that will make the diary that much batter. Thanks

Upcoming
PPV

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! 4639682

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! GAB
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:37 pm

no comments? well out of 3 people i guess there shouldnt be any
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:37 pm

lol it was a waste of time putting it here
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

thank god i didnt get them to delete it on neoseeker. now i can continue it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!   SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror! Empty

Back to top Go down

SuperSwanton and Spikerdude present to you: Smackdowns Reign of Terror!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deros Seeker :: PS2 :: PS2 Games-
Jump to: