Deros Seeker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, and welcome to Deroseeker. We are a site dedicated to Video Games and Role Playing. We hope you have an enjoyable time here, and wish you good luck.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antivirus detector for Mac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Antivirus detector for Mac Empty
PostSubject: Antivirus detector for Mac   Antivirus detector for Mac EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:39 pm

Anyone know of a decent, free virus detector for Mac OSX? Lately, I've been having big fcuking problems with this stupid fcuking virus that makes every program quit unexpectedly every now and then. Hell, my computer's crashed several times due to it. To put it bluntly, I'm fcuking sick of it. My current antivirus can't detect it and I'm looking for a new one. You guys know of any?
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female
Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Antivirus detector for Mac   Antivirus detector for Mac EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:40 pm

I had a similar problem but it wasn't with mac, just do a time stamp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deroseeker.darkbb.com
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Antivirus detector for Mac   Antivirus detector for Mac EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:40 pm

Time stamp?
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Antivirus detector for Mac   Antivirus detector for Mac EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:43 pm

You had to ask me. I am not sure how I got to it, but computer have this thing, where if a virus or something like what happened with you gets into your computer, you can use a time stamp to delete all new stuff that could be fcuking up your computer and it goes away.

i I
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Antivirus detector for Mac   Antivirus detector for Mac EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:46 pm

That's the problem. I've had this virus for a while, now. I didn't do anything about it in the early stages cause I just suspected it was a problem with the current versions of my programs, because it was only happening on a select few.
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Antivirus detector for Mac   Antivirus detector for Mac EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:47 pm

hmm, What was it originaly affecting?
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Antivirus detector for Mac   Antivirus detector for Mac EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:57 pm

Safari (my internet browser).

Although it may be due to the fact that the versions of all the programs were outdated. I just received a system update, so I'll get back to you on the progress on this virus/bug. It's possible that it's gone.
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Antivirus detector for Mac   Antivirus detector for Mac EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:00 am

Who the fruck uses safari?!?! who are you, jungle jane?!?! lol i kid. it was prolly from the upgrades, too much too fast I guess. what computer do you have. I know you have a gay mac, but what type
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Antivirus detector for Mac   Antivirus detector for Mac EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:01 am

An OSX. Kicks Window's ass, I might add.

I actually updated my computer for the first time in six months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antivirus detector for Mac   Antivirus detector for Mac EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:37 pm

Deroseeker sucks balls now that ADMIN is back.Go kill yourself like your stupid *bleep*ing cow, and no, not your mom, you inbred piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antivirus detector for Mac   Antivirus detector for Mac Empty

Back to top Go down

Antivirus detector for Mac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deros Seeker :: PC :: Downloads-
Jump to: