Deros Seeker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, and welcome to Deroseeker. We are a site dedicated to Video Games and Role Playing. We hope you have an enjoyable time here, and wish you good luck.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}

Go down 
+3
Faggot Master
Ghayaotic
Alpha-Hunter
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 1:34 pm

Welcome!
Welcome to this RP.
This idea, including the story, characters and anything along those lines are not taken from any RP, and is a solely original plot, minus the fact it's based on Star Wars.
The Rules
Forum Rules
No Spamming
No Trolling
No God-modding
Keep Vulgarity to a minimum
Give Notifacation if not posting

The Story
It is approximately four thousand years before the Clone Wars.
The Jedi Order is a massive sprawling group, with enclaves on many planets. There are thousands of Jedi and they help to keep peace throughout the Universe.
The Sith is also a large and open group, with many followers. Both have a strong rivalry, and are often seen fighting in streets or in space. But each side has been gathering their forces and are preparing for the ultimate battle. For this battle will determine which side stays, and which side goes. Apprentices are being trained and they are the future of each order, but which one will come out on top?
Should the Jedi win, the Galaxy will live in peace as it has for so many years, but if the Sith take victory in this deep battle, then the Galaxy and it's people will be thrown into an entire new way of life.

Races
There is a variety of races to choose from. If the race you wish to be is not up, please PM me and I will add them to the list. Also please note I only put up the most popular races, as I assumed they would be the only ones chosen.
Here is a site that Game Hawk provided that shows most Races from Star Wars, all are choosable.
Link

Human:Humans are responsable for the current peace in the Galaxy. They are reliable, strong, fast as well as many other qualities. Can be Jedi
Echani:Echani are very strict when it comes to melee combat. They look near enough the same as Humans, but normally have lighter hair. Can be Jedi
Mandolorian:Mandolorians are incredibly usefull in firefights. They are stronger than Humans, but lack democratic qualities.
Sith:Sith are the most evil race to ever live. They manipulate the Force for war and pain, but the think this is the way it is supposed to be. A Sith looks like the race they used to be, but their faces are covered in corruption and hate.
Note:A player can only become a Sith by mastering the Dark Side of the Force, and therefor the Sith is not a starting race.
Twi'lek:Twi'leks are strange looking beings, but they still remain one of the most common in the Galaxy. They are skilled in many combat styles, from blaster to lightsaber. Can be Jedi.
Wookie:Wookies have very limited Republic Basic [english] lanuage capability. But these ferocous beasts don't need words with their brute strenght and piercing accuracy.
Droids:Droids come in all shapes and sizes, from tall seven foot war droid, to small 4 foot astro-droid. But all of them have advantages, if you choose to be a droid, then please describe them well as well as their gadgets. Some can wield lightsabers but not Jedi.

Planets
There are many planets in the Galaxy, so listing them would be impossible, so once again I only done the important ones. Again PM me of you think of another you want in.
Dantooine:
Terrain:Large grasslands, crystal caves
Faction:Jedi
Restriction:Sith
Description:Dantooine is a beautiful world where the main Jedi enclave is located. It is also where the Jedi Council reside.

Korriban:
Terrain:Rocky dust mountains, canyons, barren wastelands
Faction:Sith
Restriction:Jedi
Description:Korriban is the Sith homeland, where the Valley of the Sith is. The first Sith Academy is also loacted their.

Coruscant:
Terrrain:One Big City
Faction:None
Restriction:None
Description:Coruscant is the Captial of the Galaxy, with both Sith and Jedi fighting for control of it.
Kashyyyk:
Terrrain:Forest and beaches
Faction:none
Restriction:Slavers
Description:Kashyyyk is the Wookie homeworld. It has trees stretching over five hundred metres.

Tattoine:
Terrrain:Desert dunes and canyons
Description:Tattoine is a very dangerous place to go without being prepared. The dunes have claimed more lives than the Sand people...

Onderon:
Terrrain:Greenlands
Restriction:Sith
Description:Onderon has a few cities on it, but no-one dares to step outside the walls and into the wild, as it is full of the most vicous creatures on the food chain.

Manaan:
Terrrain:Complete ocean
Restriction:Violence
Description:Though the captial city has a strong Sith presence, Jedi may come and go as they please, due to Selkath law.

Taris:
Terrrain:City
Restriction:Jedi
Description:Like Coruscant, it is one giant city, but there has been reports of land, thousands of feet under.

Nar Shaddaa:
Terrrain:City
Description:Nar Shaddaa is the planet of crime. Few go around claiming they are Jedi or Sith, without getting a little something back from the local Gang Bosses.

Classes
There is a variety of classes to choose from:
Jedi
Sith
Soldier
Bounty Hunter
Mercenary
Assassin
Pilot
All Jedi and Sith must start as apprentices.
All classes can use any weapons, except for lightsabers and the force.

Weapons
Blaster pistol[2]
Carbine[1]
Rifle[1]
Grenades[3]
Vibroblade[2]
Lightsaber[2]
The number indicates the maximum number of each weapon that can be carried.

Lightsabers and the Force
Lightsabers come in three styles, one saber, two sabers or a doubkle hilt.
All are effective, but if you like you can add a little custom design to your handles.
Here are the force powers:

Neutral:
Push
Pull
Jump

Dark side:
Lightining
Choke
Life Drain

Light side:
See
Mind Trick
Heal

You will have guessed that only Jedi can learn light powers, and Sith can learn Dark.
All Jedi and Sith start with all neutral powers and the first in the allignments powers.
Further allignment powers come as you progress.
Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Faction:
Weapons:
Description:
past:
Starting Planet:

Your character can change sides at any point, and if you like you can even PM the other team to make some kind of plot to them.

Updates may be made.

Last edited by Alpha-Hunter on Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:27 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 1:34 pm

My two characters will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Just thought'd I'd say, a planet you should add is Yavin IV and Kashyyk. Also, a race you should add is Ewoks, Jawas, Ithorians, and Tuskan Raiders. Here is a complete list of Star Wars species if you'd like to add any more, Alpha Wink. I'd definately be a Jawa or Ithorian. Probably Jawa.
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 5:46 am

Kashyyyk is already a planet!
And Yavin was nothing but a Jungle in that time period.
Also be what you want but hurry up so we can start.
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 2:30 pm

My Sith character.
---
Name:Sinder Charn but now known as Darth Saras
Race:Sith
Class:Sith Lord
Weapons:Two red lightsabers
Description:Saras stands above average height, wearing black Sith robes over a set of Sith clothing, he wears a hood instead of a mask. His two lightsabers sit at his side, his face is completely corrupted with evil and anger.
past:He was once a young Jedi, until the small enclave he lived in was taken over by Sith. As a powerful Sith lord stood above and readied to kill him, until suddenly he sensed great power within him. Instead of killing him, he took him to a Sith academy and converted him to a strong Sith warrior. Over the years he grew stronger and stronger both physically and in the Force.
Starting Planet:Korriban
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 2:54 pm

My Jedi
---
Name:Kar Sasin
Race:Human
Class:Jedi Master
Weapons:One blue lightsaber
Description:He is an old man, but can still fight very well, strong enough to match the strongest of Sith lords. He is fairly tall and wears the robes of a Jedi master, with his saber hanging loosely at his side.
past:He joined the Jedi order at 4 years old and was trained for many years by the one of the best Jedi in the Enclave. He lived a normal life and eventually reached the rank of Master.
Starting Planet:Dantooine.
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female
Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:29 pm

alright. i am going to be a wookie.

Name: wakka wakka
Race: wookie
Faction: wookie
Class: Assassin
Weapons: my bare claws, and and a large dagger
Description: 8 ft tall. very harry, a wookie who will do anything for the saftey of his plannet
past: As a troubled child with no friends, he decided to hang out with a bunch of stupid ewocks. but now, everybody thinks he is cool. Nothing can replace the terrible childhood he had though, but killing a bunch of people might help
Starting Planet: Kashyyyk

Last edited by Blind Hunter on Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : You're not Chewy anymore...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.deroseeker.darkbb.com
The Great Eye
Peasent
The Great Eye

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:13 pm

Name: Kikas Huon (Darth Zirin)
Race: Human
Faction: Sith
Class: Sith
Weapons: Double-blade red lightsaber.
Description: Kikas is 6ft and has short blonde hair.
Past: Kikas joined the Sith after a Sith had killed his Jedi Master and kidnapped him.
Starting Planet: Korriban

Last edited by The Great Eye on Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:15 pm

Alpha-Hunter wrote:
Kashyyyk is already a planet!
And Yavin was nothing but a Jungle in that time period.
Also be what you want but hurry up so we can start.

Really? I checked three times and didn't see Kashyyyk... And Yavin IV was a jungle and always has been a jungle, but its still cool.

Name: Feewon Lopin
Race: Jawa
Faction: Neutral
Class: Jedi
Weapons: 2 Blue Lightsabers, and Jawa Shock-Rifle.
Description: Average Jawa height (about 3-4ft), and wears a brown cloak that completely conceals every feature of his body. The only thing visible on him are his glowing yellow eyes.
Bio: Feewon is a mysterious Jawa, and no one knows of his past, although he is the only Jawa ever known to be able to use the force.
Starting Planet: Tatooine
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 7:27 am

Ok chnage the Wookies name, as this is 4000 years before his time.
And I am not sure you can be a Jedi-Jawa.
Only normal races can..
Sorry I did not mention it before.
Back to top Go down
skythelegend
Whelp

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:22 am

No dark powers for Jedi? Damn there gos the lightning I learned during the Sith Wars.

Name: Sky
Faction: Jedi
Class: Jedi
Weapons: Silver Bladed Weaponmaster Lightsaber and a Red Bladed Forcemastery Lightsaber
Description: A good looking young Jedi with long dark hair, wears his simple robes as a mark of honour.
past: Sky claims to have taken part in almost every great event since the Sith Wars and his mastery of the force shows years beyond what his master Kar Sasin had ever seen in any of his apprentices, every master he met said Sky is destined for great things.
Starting Planet: Dantooine

What happened to Myrkr being one of the planets? Myrkr is the Ysalamiri home world, it is also home to the Vornskrs, both of wich are serious hazards for Jedi and Sith alike.

Also, I chose you as my master because you said you were the best Jedi in the order, so you can help me end this war that's just about to begin, oh I'll need to go to Korriban, to steal an artifact.
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Alpha-Hunter wrote:
Ok chnage the Wookies name, as this is 4000 years before his time.
And I am not sure you can be a Jedi-Jawa.
Only normal races can..
Sorry I did not mention it before.

Jawas aren't normal races? Why's that? I don't wanna redo my whole character again.
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 6:19 pm

The Great Eye wrote:
Name: Kikas Huon
Past: Kikas joined the Sith after a Sith had killed his Jedi Master and kidnapped him.

sith's are not a starting race. pick a new one
Back to top Go down
The Great Eye
Peasent
The Great Eye

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:26 pm

WTF i have human for my race
AH has Sith for his race; i dont.
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:21 am

Jawas can't be Jedi c'mon.
And as for the Myrkr, it has very few actual appearances so I have no idea what it looks like.
Also let's cut down on the crap here guys, post your characters and let's hurry and get started.
I made updates to the races, now only certain ones can be Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 11:58 am

Aww, thats so unfair... Sad
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 1:46 pm

No that's so realistic..
Where the hell have you ever seen a Jawa with a lightsaber?
And they would get their ass kicked anyway..
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:28 pm

I know its realistic, but still, its unfair. Being realistic doesn't change the fact that its still unfair, cause the Jedi and Sith have obvious superiority over the other classes, as they can use Force and all the weapons, while every other class can only use select weapons and can't use the force.
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:49 pm

Not really better..
Because if someone is skilled enough they can easily take a Jedi down before they get their, plus resistances, new armour or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 4:38 pm

The Great Eye wrote:
WTF i have human for my race
AH has Sith for his race; i dont.

sorry, that is wiered, idk, but sorry

Edit: wait a minute, yes, you do have a sith as your race, look again
Back to top Go down
The Great Eye
Peasent
The Great Eye

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 9:08 pm

The Great Eye wrote:
Name: Kikas Huon
MY RACE IS HUMAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 7:42 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 1:07 pm

Get back on subject, this an RP not a database.
I deleted both posts there because of that reason.
And the reason why the "exchange" isn't a faction cause it is not the only gang.
I know it is one of the biggest, but Jabba the Hut is bigger than the exchange.
Back to top Go down
Legardored
Legardored

Male
Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:13 pm

Name: Drako Ratanos (Darth Ragnos)

Class: Sith Warrior

Weapons: Twin Red Lightsabers

Lightsaber Styles: Shii-Cho, Soresu, Ataru, Niman, Juyo, Jar'Kai and Dun Moch.

Discription/Apperance: http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005/313/f/f/Sith_by_VergilDemon.jpg Have
a look.

Past: Was raised up with four younger brothers on the planet of Nar Shaddaa by a rouge Jedi father, once the Jedi council had found out about him and his family they sent a bounty hunter to kill his father and brothers. The bounty hunter succeded in killing all of his family but before he could shot Drakos, he picked up his fathers lightsaber and thrusted it into his stomach. He was then found by Darth Saras as a young teen.

Last edited by Legardored on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Hunter
Admin
Alpha-Hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:20 pm

If you like you can be my apprentice..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}   Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread} Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars:The War of Fates {m} {no pm} {accepting} {sign up thread}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next