Deros Seeker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, and welcome to Deroseeker. We are a site dedicated to Video Games and Role Playing. We hope you have an enjoyable time here, and wish you good luck.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C's RP Collection - Which one shalt he resurrect?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-02-28

C's RP Collection - Which one shalt he resurrect? Empty
PostSubject: C's RP Collection - Which one shalt he resurrect?   C's RP Collection - Which one shalt he resurrect? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:25 pm

Well, either way I'm gonna bring one of my old RP's from Neo here to Deros. I'm sure with you guys, my good friends, some of the RP's that failed miserably will flourish. Some RP's I made I thought were great but seemed to make it to only 5 or less pages.

Nominate whichever ones you want from this and this page. The top 3 nominated will make it into a poll, where the top one voted out of those three will be the one I resurrect.

I'm sure Lega knows which of my old RP's I'm gonna vote for. XD
Back to top Go down
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: C's RP Collection - Which one shalt he resurrect?   C's RP Collection - Which one shalt he resurrect? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:19 pm

OMG, I LIEK, TOTALLY NOMINATE EXTINCTION!
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: C's RP Collection - Which one shalt he resurrect?   C's RP Collection - Which one shalt he resurrect? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:21 pm

i guess i will too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C's RP Collection - Which one shalt he resurrect?   C's RP Collection - Which one shalt he resurrect? Empty

Back to top Go down

C's RP Collection - Which one shalt he resurrect?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deros Seeker :: Role Playing :: Normal Role Playing-
Jump to: