Deros Seeker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, and welcome to Deroseeker. We are a site dedicated to Video Games and Role Playing. We hope you have an enjoyable time here, and wish you good luck.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested Empty
PostSubject: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:35 am

The RP Choice is a Matrix RP or a war time RP with a certain nuber of members on one side and vice versa. Anyone interested if so I will go more into detail?
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:32 am

You can use Chaotic's thread
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:33 pm

I am the head Admin I am above the law! lol!
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:55 pm

I thought Spiker Panda was
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:54 pm

Ahhh no I was voted in even he'll say it also seeing as CockStar's a retard and gave it to him for no reason it doesnt coun't.
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:56 pm

yeah icouldnt beleive he gave it to spiker. but anyway you should use C's thread
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female
Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Absloutly. Although, i was the original mod of rping. but anyways, if cockstar hadn't shpwn up, I had a whole file of pro phluXximages, and anti SS ones Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.deroseeker.darkbb.com
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:05 pm

you just had to throw that in there didnt you
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:44 am

No he really did I'm not joking. I saw a bunch of them over MSN. Also Spiker was acting really abnoctious during the historical fight of this site. It was so funny no that I look back on it.
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:47 pm

aww, you always now what gets me*a little tear* I remember I had SHUT THE *bleep* UP copied, and wen he msged me saying he had something to say, after somebody posted anything, I would just keep pasting it. man, I miss him now, just to have a whole nother huge flame.
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:31 pm

And every once and a while you would say "boooooooooooooooooo" to what CockStar had to say.
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:25 pm

Go to the general PC forum. Hey, is that archived, or did it go away when we deleted the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
Admin
PhluXx

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 11:29 pm

I think it's not preserved in the archive.
Seriously though back on topic. Is there any interest in my RP idea just so that I know, because it'll take a while so as to write up a story line?
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:08 pm

I'm down like a clown charlie brown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested   Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible New RP if Mebers are Interested
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deros Seeker :: Role Playing :: Normal Role Playing-
Jump to: