Deros Seeker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, and welcome to Deroseeker. We are a site dedicated to Video Games and Role Playing. We hope you have an enjoyable time here, and wish you good luck.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greyhound Bus Murder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghayaotic
Lounge Hopper
Ghayaotic

Male
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Greyhound Bus Murder Empty
PostSubject: Greyhound Bus Murder   Greyhound Bus Murder EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:53 pm

National Post wrote:
BRANDON, Man. -- Screaming passengers fled in terror from a Greyhound bus as an unidentified fellow passenger suddenly stabbed a man sleeping next to him, decapitated him and waved the severed head at horrified witnesses standing outside.

The apparently unprovoked assault left 36 men, women and children stranded Wednesday night on the shoulder of the darkening Trans-Canada Highway near Portage la Prairie, Man., about 85 kilometres west of Winnipeg, watching while the bus driver and a driver of a nearby truck shut the crazed attacker inside the bus with the mangled victim. Reports Friday said the suspect tried to eat parts of the victim.

Read the full article.

I must say, I nightmares after reading this. Quite the disturbing incident, is it not?
Back to top Go down
Legardored
Legardored

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Greyhound Bus Murder   Greyhound Bus Murder EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:57 pm

Nah, I've seen and probably did worse myself. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SuperSwanton
They of Many Posts
SuperSwanton

Male
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Greyhound Bus Murder   Greyhound Bus Murder EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:16 am

pretty horid. vived nightmares too after that read. Although I saw it on the News 2 weekes ago. Razz

Especially syaing he had almost no emotion while doing it. MY dad seemed to notice he was chineese and focus on that though confused
Back to top Go down
Faggot Master
Master of da' Postin'

Female
Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Greyhound Bus Murder   Greyhound Bus Murder EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:30 pm

I hate when things like that happen @ ss. My sister's grandpa, who is like, extremly religous kept pointing out how a lot of fires in california happened right after they legalized gay marriage. ARRGH, I could go on about that for hours, and how I hate that he is like that.

Thank god I have a car, and don't need to ride a bus. In seriousness, that is a terrible thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deroseeker.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyhound Bus Murder   Greyhound Bus Murder Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyhound Bus Murder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deros Seeker :: Chillzone :: News-
Jump to: